Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually serious?!
Glad somebody screenshot them because I missed it.

She's fine to go out wherever she wants. Hairdressers unmassked ect.
To the events she was "invited to" like the Christmas light switch on. I'm sure there were lots of people there 🤔 unmasked.
But hubby want to do something with his family and she guilt trips him and witches about it publically?!
I hope she has had an inbox full of messages. I doubt it though, she'll be sitting reading here as usual!
Selfish cow.

Why does she never put the baby down on the floor though? She's always holding her.
I'd imagine Amelia is getting to the stage of learning to roll ect. So surely she should be down on the floor playing and encouraging her. Not sitting holding her 24/7

Reactions: 8
She’s such an attention seeking bleep. She’s got it so bleeping cushy, doesn’t work and hasn’t for a long time & sits on her arse eating gifted brownies and moaning that she can’t get anything done because she just “can’t” put Amelia down. Well, you can put her down, you just choose not to because it fits your narrative better when you say she won’t allow you to put her down. And if she won’t allow you to put her down it’s because you’ve made it that way by bleeping holding her 24/7. God, she really boils my piss! She’s such a self entitled prick!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg I’m so glad people had screenshotted before she deleted them. Everything I feel has pretty much covered, would just like to add that she is a first class twit. She’s definitely getting worse towards her husband, she needs to realised she’ll be fucked if he finally snaps and leaves her. She literally took her and the kids to his bring your kids to work day, at a busy supermarket 🤣 she’s one miserable self centred cow. I hope he fucks off for a bit to make her realise her life before wasn’t so bleeping bad. She’d never cope as a single mother, they’d be shipped straight to the grandparents like Logan.

I messaged Emily asking why no one had masks on she said the staff were exempt and she had forgotten hers. She voice noted it so can't screen shot

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I messaged Emily asking why no one had masks on she said the staff were exempt and she had forgotten hers. She voice noted it so can't screen shot
What a billy bullshitter. She ‘forgot’ her mask but is too petrified to go out in public because of Covid? Give it a bleeping rest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
(Before anyone worries, I used an old account to message). But wow! I didn’t see Emily drinking tea the whole time? What a load of tit!
I’m calling bullshit on that! Christ do they all just lie up there?!

Reactions: 3
Omg I cant believe what iv just read. Firstly I'm so glad hes still gone out, leave her to it if she wants to be that way.
Does she relise her daughters at school mixing with hundreds of othe kids per day, her husband works in asda, mixing with people day in day out. She went to a busy x mas night for a pr thing was it last week, am guessing hundred of people were there. Went to asda for some bring your kid with work day thing, again hundreds of people. She must beable to see why people can't relate or feel sorry for her.
Shes playing the wo me card now. What a grade A arse hole she is.

Her behaviour is so toxic and controlling shes tried to guilt him into staying home with her. He should take the kids and run. Poor bloke.

Reactions: 11
She’s a really awful person. I can’t think of anything else to say. Shocked by her behaviour over the past few days.

Good on you moley for sticking it to the control freak. Tell Annie Wilkes to go duck herself. She's an out and out liar. Clearly very jealous of him paying anyone attention other than HER.... twisted duck!

Reactions: 6
I’ll put money on her hubby going to Meadowhall shopping centre ….or Meadowhell as it’s known this time of year , I work in retail it was rammed there today, I wouldn’t have wanted to be shopping but working three weeks before Christmas I can’t avoid it, i would’ve loved to be in the house today with my kids instead of a covid soup building lol, if she posted that to shame her husband she’s a twit, if she posted it for pity engagement she’s a bigger twit, if it backfired serves her right …..I have anxiety and depression myself I have to suck it up and go out to bastard work , do I worry about bringing cOvid home to my family…..no not really I’ve had three jabs , I wear a mask , I sanitise I distance myself from customers best i can there ain’t much more i can do……I’m gutted I missed her pity party though 😂😂😂…..she’s one selfish bleep….and that’s a word I rarely use only on special occasions when I see people for what they really are…..why could she not just embrace a day to do nothing but cuddles with her little one a lot of us would’ve loved to do that today

Reactions: 5
It's so ridiculous the way she picks and chooses where covid will catch them. Not at the hairdressers with no masks or bring kids to work day at asda or when she's got to pop out for all the shite from poundland. Glad hubby buggered off and went anyway. Worried about amelia my arse.

Reactions: 10
She’s probably annoyed that the hubby didn’t take Amelia too so she could sit and gorge herself sick on biscuits without the baby disrupting her. She’s only ever concerned about covid when it suits her.
Its clear the hairdressers that works with her is because they have a pathetic mindset like she does, but I’ll be so disappointed if decent brands want to use her to portray their products. Her life, her priorities and the way she goes about things are an absolute disgrace to say the least.
I bet she’ll have another failed slimming word experience from January to try and regain some followers because that was the only reason people actually wanted to watch her.

Reactions: 11
That reply from the hairdressers was so rude 😕 can see why Emily goes there, they’re just as rude and entitled as she is 🤮 they obviously have their heads right up her arse

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.