Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Refusing to buy your baby essential items while you show off the unnecessary amounts you spend on yourself is neglectful.
Swanning your eldest off for a week because the newer, more insta-worthy baby has arrived is neglectful.
Refusing to pay for new items such as an £8 pack of babygrows but can happily spend £16 on brownies is neglectful.
Going pumpkin picking in a coat and scarf while your baby has just a baby grow on is neglectful.
Having a baby in hospital suffering from bronchiolitis and spending more time on your phone or the phone in her poorly little face is neglectful.
Refusing to put your child in hats/socks because you can’t be arsed to put them back on if she kicks them off is neglectful.

bleeping sick of her now she is actually disgusting. You may find it funny Emily but remember this isn’t the first instance we’ve seen you be neglectful towards your children. “Ella made it to 5” a lot of kids are neglected throughout their whole life, doesn’t mean that their parents did a good job. It means they suffered for years. Grow the duck up.
This is bang on 👋 👋👋 She's just a lazy duck who can't be arsed to dress her baby cos it takes all of her energy to drag her lard arse to dress herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She pulls socks off. You put them back on. She pulls her hat off. You put it back on.
She's a baby Emily. You can't just not dress her in warm things just because she pulls them off!

Why does she always stroke her like a dog though?!

Funny how every time she "retaliate" she says "I don't usually retaliate"
Um.. Yes you do 😂 every single time.
My 2 year old pulled his socks and shoes off in town the other day and lost the sock….. I went and bought more, I didn’t just take his socks and shoes off and see oh well he pulls them off he can go around bare foot 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 2 year old pulled his socks and shoes off in town the other day and lost the sock….. I went and bought more, I didn’t just take his socks and shoes off and see oh well he pulls them off he can go around bare foot 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly. I've got a 3 year old and 7 month old. Both wear hats. The 7 month old definitley pulls it off 😂 and it gets placed back on every time 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s a sad state of affairs when strangers on the internet care more about your child than you do! I feel sorry for poor Amelia, growing up with a mother like her. So what if she’s in the house, she should still be wearing a vest underneath the sleep suit, my 7 month twins do, they’re more wrapped up in the house than Amelia is outside, it’s freezing at the moment and that poor baby never has a warm coat on, no hat, a poor excuse for a blanket, it’s not like Amelia can tell Emily she’s cold. she’s had multiple people message her out of concern and still doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 11
She says she'd know if Amelia was cold.
Babies let you know they're uncomfortable.. Too hot.. Too cold.. By crying.
And what is it she complains Amelia does all the time? Oh yeah, cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who leaves a baby strapped in the car seat in the house?! What utter bull she was literally taking her out and didn’t want to wake her whilst transferring her to the car seat! Also she was just in a baby grow in the hairdresser too

Also I don’t get why she doesn’t put vests on her anyway? Not putting on a vest is like not putting on underwear 🤭

Reactions: 7
She’s such a narcissist 🤮 it’s vile the way she camera fucks herself all smug like she’s never wrong!

• Heart
My son still wears a vest every single day! He's almost 2.5 years old! Cannot understand the lack of a vest at all!

Reactions: 4
Oh god she makes me sick.. what an absolutely horrible person. Funny how she was complaining how they don’t have much money and buys second hand clothes for her baby but is always waddling into M&S buying herself chocolate spread and a Percy pig music box? Like what the actual hell? Her priorities are all messed up. And her child is cold, I don’t care what she said. I’m currently I wearing two layers, I’m a fully grown adult. The heating is on and I’m still cold. Emily you really are the shittiest mother I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 13
Oh god she makes me sick.. what an absolutely horrible person. Funny how she was complaining how they don’t have much money and buys second hand clothes for her baby but is always waddling into M&S buying herself chocolate spread and a Percy pig music box? Like what the actual hell? Her priorities are all messed up. And her child is cold, I don’t care what she said. I’m currently I wearing two layers, I’m a fully grown adult. The heating is on and I’m still cold. Emily you really are the shittiest mother I’ve ever seen
Even worse if she does actually pay for her hair appointments herself

Reactions: 1
My son still wears a vest every single day! He's almost 2.5 years old! Cannot understand the lack of a vest at all!
She obviously didn't get any vests given with the babygrows and she won't fuckin buy any either. I remember her posting that the baby didn't need anything and everything they got was either handed down from family/friends or free from fb marketplace. Skank.

No chance of that, she only pays for Brownies or other food related items she doesn't get for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
‘Are you cold? Am I neglecting you?’

Yeah Emily and she’s probably got dislocated hips now after the way you yanked her down the sofa for your video 👀

Reactions: 10
Baby vests are like £2.50 a pack in ASDA!!! you can get a cardigan from the same place for about £4/5.00! Absolutely no excuse for her to be without. She's just a pig who can't be arsed. Hella always looks unkempt too. I'm not saying people have to perfect, but basic comforts and hygiene are a must. It's particularly hard to stomach when we all see her buying luxury items for herself to eat, the gluttonous lump.

Why not go to poundland or use your own creativity you beggy witch instead of tagging a fuckin company in hoping for another freebie
Did she not get the porky penguin elf cards? Why would you have them and not get a bleeping elf 🙄 she’s an absolutely vile excuse for a woman and mother.

Reactions: 5
Christ she has no shame!
Let’s remind ourselves this is the same woman who tagged ASOS in her stories saying she couldn’t afford clothes. She’s absolutely shameless and has ZERO embarrassment for herself and her beggy actions. These types of women don’t care about looking beggy. They only care about themselves. To be a mum you have to be pretty selfless and put your children first, this beggy cow doesn’t know how to be a mother she’s too selfish

No chance of that, she only pays for Brownies or other food related items she doesn't get for free.
Baby vests are like £2.50 a pack in ASDA!!! you can get a cardigan from the same place for about £4/5.00! Absolutely no excuse for her to be without. She's just a pig who can't be arsed. Hella always looks unkempt too. I'm not saying people have to perfect, but basic comforts and hygiene are a must. It's particularly hard to stomach when we all see her buying luxury items for herself to eat, the gluttonous lump.
Ella's hair always looks unclean and I wish she would tie it up, it's always hanging down limp and greasy. The kid needs a fringe and about 5 inches chopped off it. It makes her look older than 5

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.