Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More concerned with a cheap nasty haircut where her hair never looks any different, and a homemade cheesecake, than dressing her baby appropriately!!! Shocked, again! 😩

Reactions: 6
She’s on about taking the bins out again, think she should be more concerned with dressing that baby up appropriately for the weather, no doubt she’ll be ill again soon because she’s so selfish 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her hair does look nice. But why they gift hair products and cut/colours/styles and work for free is beyond me. She doesn’t look after herself at all, newborn baby, pregnant or not and thinks it’s acceptable to wear a gown she gave birth in out in public

Reactions: 3
No blanket, no hat, not even a vest! Loose car seat straps too 😑

God knows what Emily was wearing though. That orange jacket looked hidious 😂

2 hours to take out the bin?!
Your street is 10 steps infront of your house. Leave your baby to cry for 1 minute whilst you run the bin round.

Funny how Amelia acts perfectly and can be put down whenever she wants to go out though ay?

Reactions: 4
Baby is giving her major side eye😂 “what a pig of a mother I have, bringing me here to this crowded place where the stylist isn’t even wearing a mask….” Honestly? What an absolute joke. Leave the baby at your mums or your mil, why risk it? Why risk passing on this new strain of covid to your baby?
3F9C7F26-52C3-4133-9F77-F4BB473300C6.png

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Baby is giving her major side eye😂 “what a pig of a mother I have, bringing me here to this crowded place where the stylist isn’t even wearing a mask….” Honestly? What an absolute joke. Leave the baby at your mums or your mil, why risk it? Why risk passing on this new strain of covid to your baby?
View attachment 901281
It'd be my worst nightmare taking baby to the hair dressers!

Just had her hair done then spends the next hours fingering it with her minging finger nails!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Last week she wouldn't take amelia plaves cos scared of covid. Now there's a new strain she's here there and everywhere with her

Reactions: 5
I take it the hairdresser along with emily didn't get the memo about wearing a face mask. Ignorant twats, it's due to dicks like them the cases are still going up :mad:

She even reposted this on her Instagram stories the other day. She’s an idiot
tit for fuckin brains

Just had her hair done then spends the next hours fingering it with her minging finger nails!!
She always looks dirty, such a skank. She could wear a designer dress costing thousands and still look like fuckin stig of the dump

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure Emily had no friends in real life. No speak of friends visiting the baby etc. In fact the only time I’ve heard of friends is the measly two that came to her birthday 😂 I think she takes her to the hairdressers to show her off because she’s clearly got no actual friends. I rarely go to the hairdressers because unlike Emily, I actually have to watch my money but I am 100% sure I’d like it to be a relaxing child-free experience - and I bet anyone else there wouldn’t want a possible screaming child ruining their trip too!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.