Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe it’s 2/3 in the morning and she’s engaging with the baby, surely you feed, change and keep room as dark and quiet as possible. Amelia not going to know day from night
Even making eye contact with the baby is a big no no in this house 😂
I'd regret it haha 😂

Reactions: 3
This is what I said a few threads back that can be annoying.
These insta people continue the exact crappy behaviour they've always done and just because they've had a baby, people think they have pnd.

I just don't get it.
Before, they were selfish, moaning, complaining, mean idiots but as soon as they have a baby, that behaviour is then labelled as pnd.
I meant from a neglect point of view. Surely it’s not ‘normal’ to take your child out in snow conditions in a sleepsuit?? That goes beyond being a crappy person. I’m in no way labelling it as that to make excuses, I genuinely think it’s a strong possibility, and she ticks quite a few of the red flag boxes.

Reactions: 2
I meant from a neglect point of view. Surely it’s not ‘normal’ to take your child out in snow conditions in a sleepsuit?? That goes beyond being a crappy person. I’m in no way labelling it as that to make excuses, I genuinely think it’s a strong possibility, and she ticks quite a few of the red flag boxes.
She also used to always have Ella out in just a Tshirt when she's in a coat

Reactions: 1
I know I’m a bit late to the party but I’ve had a busy day working, unlike our Ems so have only just watched her stories. BUT, why the duck was she interacting with the baby at 3 in the morning?? Surprised there’s not been any woe is me I’m so tired posts today!

Reactions: 5
How will Homer cope without his muu muu 🤭

It was probably the shock of the smelly rag being washed, the machine just couldn't cope bless it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's see if she dresses baby up to take her to the hairdressers or just keeps her in a babygrow

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.