Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather than comforting her hangry baby who needs feeding, she’s laughing at her and filming her
What the duck Emily

Reactions: 6
She looks like a bleeping lunatic on that story! Stop doing that stupid joker grin and run that bottle under cold water for your baby!! Good lord 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
All she has done is moan about that child 🙄 she must have had* loads of help with Hella as a baby because, shock, horror this is what babies are like Emily 🙄

I’m not a mum but I find these instagrams a very useful point of reference for “what not to do when I have kids”

Reactions: 16
She’s ready to splash the cash on a stupid pink sign that says “joy” but gets second hand stuff for her kids…. She could easily get a second hand sign. But no, second hand for her kids only and she gets the new shiny stuff

Reactions: 7
Her smug bleeping face on that video of the baby crying. What is wrong with these people, why do they think that the first thing they should do when their babies are crying/unwell/in hospital is pick up their phones and film it! Stop the world I want to get off 😩

Reactions: 10
I hate those photos too! The self serving tit eating grins do my head in, instamums just have to show everyone how relatable they are 🙄

Reactions: 5
£41 on a PS5 game but no new stuff for her babies. All second hand ill fitting bobbly stuff from facebook marketplace or charity shop. Makes me so angry

Edit - Just realised it’s £15 clubcard price. But even still £15 on hubby’s PS5 game that she won’t spend on her daughters. So wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
God she’s absolutely disgusting isn’t she, just so absolutely selfish. I would feel so bad to be her family member and see her kids get the tit second hand stuff. That is absolutely wrong. She obviously can afford to get them new things but she just doesn’t want to…

Reactions: 8
It just makes no sense to me, I love spoiling my kids especially when it comes to new clothes I love making sure they look tidy and comfortable.

It just makes no sense to me, I love spoiling my kids especially when it comes to new clothes I love making sure they look tidy and comfortable.
I don’t get her, I’m like this, my son gets everything he needs and I will go without to makesure! I could never spent £20 on some tit brownies for me and not even think of him!

I see Amelia is still wearing the same baby grow that she was wearing yesterday morning…12hrs+ in the same baby grow. Would you wear the same clothes for 12hrs Emily???

• Sad
I see Amelia is still wearing the same baby grow that she was wearing yesterday morning…12hrs+ in the same baby grow. Would you wear the same clothes for 12hrs Emily???
Emily wears the same clothes 3 months in a row. Of course she would 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Hello, good morning. Hi, hello, good morning. Hello, hi, good morning. Hi.”

To a baby. Surely I can’t be the only one who gets irritated! She clearly has nothing to say or else she wouldn’t be repeating the same 4 words over and over.

Emily would 😂 poor baby Amelia!

Reactions: 4
“Hello, good morning. Hi, hello, good morning. Hello, hi, good morning. Hi.”

To a baby. Surely I can’t be the only one who gets irritated! She clearly has nothing to say or else she wouldn’t be repeating the same 4 words over and over.

Emily would 😂 poor baby Amelia!
It irrirates me so much 😂
Amelia is probably thinking shut tf up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she slept in that babygrow Thursday night, and is still in it this morning?! It must be so itchy now for her, it’s actually bordering on neglect for me. Bet she doesn’t change her nappies that often too

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.