Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to say her weight is due to having a baby?
After making a whole post about how she basically lost some weight whilst being pregnant? 🤔
Not a chance she'd stacked on about 5 stone before she even conceived

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she put on like 5 stone during lockdown alone?? I can’t tell a difference between now and before she had the baby 😭

Reactions: 6
She fucks me off. Hubby probably had no choice but to feel better. And when I had coronavirus, my first symptoms were like a sick bug. LATERAL FLOWS ARE NOT FOR WHEN YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS YOU THICK PRICK

Reactions: 10
So he threw up once or twice and now he's fine? So she says it was probably food poisoning?
Think you'd be a lot worse with food poisoning 😂
I'd have loved to have just been sick once or twice with it 😂

She’s thick, norovirus usually goes away in 2 days, that’s on the NHS website….he’s not had food poisoning he’s had norovirus🤣

Reactions: 1
So he threw up once or twice and now he's fine? So she says it was probably food poisoning?
Think you'd be a lot worse with food poisoning 😂
I'd have loved to have just been sick once or twice with it 😂
I still have flashbacks to when I had food poisoning, couldn’t even keep down water without being sick 🙈

Reactions: 3
Those 2 cheese dishes serve 12 people and she is having them with (huge) bread sticks and wedges with one other person at 9pm! Baby weight...I think not!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
As if you eat that after being sick ….
You’d go for plain water and bread/toast/crackers or soup.
Not tons of greasy cheese

Reactions: 11
Those 2 cheese dishes serve 12 people and she is having them with (huge) bread sticks and wedges with one other person at 9pm! Baby weight...I think not!!
Also those cheese’s are £5 each, so she can afford that but can’t buy a pack of baby vests? George Asda have 20% off baby clothes at the moment as well….. even if she used ‘hubbys discount’ it’s not breaking the bank!! her priorities are so weird!

Reactions: 10
She’s such a beg pulling that face hoping someone buys the tickets and tagging them so they feel sorry for her is so embarassing. Maybe you’d have the £25 if you weren’t more interested in shoving brownies and cheese in your big fat gob and funny how hubby is ‘not well again’ she’s an absolute liar she said he was fine yesterday ?? Make your mind up

Reactions: 9
Cant understand why you wouldn't gift them to someone. Instead of saying oh well your gunna have to empty seats. Like its Chris ramseys fault.

• Haha
Can't believe he was stuffing his face after being sick all day. Not being funny but she's paranoid about bringing germs back to amelia. That didn't bother her the other week when she was at thr theatre!!! She can't keep up with her own lies!

Reactions: 12
Can't believe he was stuffing his face after being sick all day. Not being funny but she's paranoid about bringing germs back to amelia. That didn't bother her the other week when she was at thr theatre!!! She can't keep up with her own lies!
She also didn’t care about making her ill when she took her to a pumpkin patch in just a baby grow !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.