Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but if I’d bought something secondhand and had put my baby in it almost everyday for weeks I wouldn’t dream of trying to re-sell!! I’d give it away to someone who needed it. She’s not strapped for cash she just doesn’t spend her, sorry HER HUSBANDS, cash appropriately! There’s always the same people on those donation pages trying to grab any items that come up and I can just tell she’s one of them, whether she needed it or not if it’s free she’s rushing to get it regardless if it costed more in diesel than it would have to just go and buy new the thick cow.

Reactions: 10
£1.50 for the well worn suit with a stain!! All of the sleep suits are on for £1.50 I get they are next but they aren't worth that much!!
Next is far too overrated in my opinion and those babygrows she always put Amelia in are vile🤮 Typical Emily to choose mad flowery patterns. Minger.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So she wants 1.50 per sleepsuit? Then there's the buyers protection on top which is another 40-50p and then postage.
Who is going to pay that when you can get a pack of 5 for £7/£8?!
Even worse when Emily already had them as second hand and now passing them on a 3rd time!

Reactions: 8
Now, I might be an Emily conspiracy theorist or something here but, when I got my kids jabs done, they had to be, for example, 12 weeks or over for their 12 week jabs, they won't, from my experience do it before.
So Amelia is only just over 11 weeks. By 2 days I believe when she had her jabs.
So this fuels 2 theory's 😂
We were correct in thinking Amelia was born earlier than she said she was based on Emily's quick posting and out of hospital after birth.
Ooooor that she didn't have her jabs, was reading here with people pointing out she hadn't mentioned them. And thought she had better make out she was having them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I really don't think they'd do them before baby is 12 weeks. They follow quite a rigid schedule!

Reactions: 1
Did she have 1st lot of jabs? Or could these be delayed because she was unwell. I know my youngest had all of hers delayed due to illness

Reactions: 1
GP nurse here 👋 we don’t book the second vacs until the baby is at least 12 weeks. I wouldn’t even book a baby in at 11 weeks and 6 days because it’s against the guidelines

Reactions: 3
GP nurse here 👋 we don’t book the second vacs until the baby is at least 12 weeks. I wouldn’t even book a baby in at 11 weeks and 6 days because it’s against the guidelines
I thought this too!
I did ask when my daughter had hers this time if they could do it the day before as I was busy the day after and they said they can't. It'd have to be after

Ella looks nothing like Emily in that picture she’s 100% her dad

Reactions: 7
They've literally got the same haircut and that's it 😂

How does Emily still look exactly the same as a child though 😂 kind of creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m honestly gob smacked at her washing that toy and thinking a now half broken toy is acceptable when she can spend the guts of £20 on a box of wank brownies. How about you buy your kid a new toy with all that money you’ve made on Vinted and free trade Emily instead of on yourself??

P.s im all for recycling toys and buying thing second hand but she’s taking the p*ss with it I don’t think that poor kid has had one thing new

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m honestly gob smacked at her washing that toy and thinking a now half broken toy is acceptable when she can spend the guts of £20 on a box of wank brownies. How about you buy your kid a new toy with all that money you’ve made on Vinted and free trade Emily instead of on yourself??

P.s im all for recycling toys and buying thing second hand but she’s taking the p*ss with it I don’t think that poor kid has had one thing new
I've never known a parent to not buy anything new for their baby, even if its only a tiny pair of socks but this absolute tight arse of a woman has no problem spending money on herself. If you read this Emily, your a mean witch and think of nobody but yourself. Taking free toys that a family who are absolute destitute would be so grateful for with Christmas only weeks away when you can afford to buy new. Disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.