Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s selling a second hand top from Asda for £10 😂😂 probably wasn’t much more than that brand new! Keep dreaming Emily (although I’m sure one of her loyal unknowing followers will buy it)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Baby in car seat again in car. No blanket or cardigan. Ffs its November and cold!!
This woman doesn’t deserve kids, she can’t bloody look after them, failing to keep her baby warm is ridiculous, it’s basic bleeping parenting! Can guarantee she will be wrapped up though, probably in that trampy hoodie she always wears 😡

Reactions: 6
Why does she always rub her like a dog?!

Also the constant question asking she does. "Did we have a good sleep" "Are we happy" "Are we? Are we? Are we?" 😑😑😑

Looks like hard times in there house the amount she’s selling
Half the stuff she got in bundles though. She posted a group of 6 or 7 sleepsuits before Amelia was born she got in a set on vinted. She's selling each one separate now

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How much do we think the purple sleepsuit will go for? It’s basically been worn every day of the baby’s life!

Reactions: 3
Why does she always rub her like a dog?!

Also the constant question asking she does. "Did we have a good sleep" "Are we happy" "Are we? Are we? Are we?" 😑😑😑

Half the stuff she got in bundles though. She posted a group of 6 or 7 sleepsuits before Amelia was born she got in a set on vinted. She's selling each one separate now
Absolute skanky witch, glad I unfollowed her

How much do we think the purple sleepsuit will go for? It’s basically been worn every day of the baby’s life!
Wonder if the £100 birthday dress will go on or has it already been sold?? She has zero style, I can't believe some sad fucks are actually buying her tit

Some of the dresses she’s selling she could easily keep for Amelia. Just vacuum pack and keep in loft etc. She’s deffs having money trouble

Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest, she sold that paw patrol tower that she got for free for something like £80 so I’m not at all surprised she’s trying to make money on everything else she’s bought for cheap.

Imagine picking stuff up for free or for such a cheap price and then selling it on to make money when there’s actually people out there who desperately need that stuff. It’s appalling!

Reactions: 9
I reckon there will be another brownie order tomorrow, greedy twit. She has no fuckin problem spending money on herself but the kids come second best all the time. Feel sorry for them having such a tit mother and moley ain't no better either.

Reactions: 4
I don't think there's money problems at all, I just think she wants all the money.
Getting free stuff, selling it.
Selling tit that isn't worth anything more than the bin.

Some of the dresses she’s selling she could easily keep for Amelia. Just vacuum pack and keep in loft etc. She’s deffs having money trouble
Exactly! I’ve done this with my older sons clothing which is still in good condition for my 7 month old, why would you get rid of stuff just to have to buy it again in a few years time, you would only do so if you really had to and you needed money as you say. Maybe if she stopped ordering £16 boxes of brownies, the lazy oaf would have money to spend on necessary items for her children.

Reactions: 7
Pig of a human being. Can’t believe she has the cheek to sell those dresses for such a high price, you can get brand new ones for £20/25 from ASOS… so the fact that she thinks she can sell a used dress for that much tells me she’s deluded and knows people will buy it because they’re stupid. Her loyal followers must be quite short of their brain cells

Some of the stuff she's listed as "New without tags" yet I'm certain I've seen Ella wearing them a few times

£1.50 for the well worn suit with a stain!! All of the sleep suits are on for £1.50 I get they are next but they aren't worth that much!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.