Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody please explain why the duck she rang an ambulance when both her and her husband drive?? They are under so much strain and the wait times for an ambulance are long.. somebody could of been waiting for one who have no other way of getting to the hospital.. she boils my piss! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 11
Can somebody please explain why the duck she rang an ambulance when both her and her husband drive?? They are under so much strain and the wait times for an ambulance are long.. somebody could of been waiting for one who have no other way of getting to the hospital.. she boils my piss! 🤯🤯
Too bleeping mean to pay for hospital parking, why drive when you can get taken there for free. That's her mentality. Such a twit.

Reactions: 4
I am FAR from her biggest fan as most will know 🤭 but I have been there with children and breathing issues. An ambulance is the safest option. When your child is breathing like that, they're oxygen saturation will be low and the last thing you want to do is be sat in A&E waiting for them to triage you etc. With an ambulance you're straight in the back and also my kids have been treated with oxygen en route in the ambulance also. That is serious tugging at the ribs I don't actually think my kids were ever that bad even. Poor little baby 😔

Emily the expert will be sharing what signs to look out for soon. Wondering if they will include dragging your baby around a farm without a coat 🤔

Reactions: 11
I am FAR from her biggest fan as most will know 🤭 but I have been there with children and breathing issues. An ambulance is the safest option. When your child is breathing like that, they're oxygen saturation will be low and the last thing you want to do is be sat in A&E waiting for them to triage you etc. With an ambulance you're straight in the back and also my kids have been treated with oxygen en route in the ambulance also. That is serious tugging at the ribs I don't actually think my kids were ever that bad even. Poor little baby 😔

Emily the expert will be sharing what signs to look out for soon. Wondering if they will include dragging your baby around a farm without a coat 🤔
I've noticed the baby had a blanket today so I'm seriously hoping she's been bollocked by the hospital

Like I've said on here before I could see her lungs pulling when she was on stories chatting tit about herself as usual. If someone had messaged her telling her to get checked out, would she have listened? Would she hell she'd have been rude as duck because Emily knows best and doesn't have to justify herself 🙄 hope the baby is OK because she still doesn't look well to me

Reactions: 7

Ahhh yeh that makes sense then.. shes still a tit tho 🤯😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t think the video of her baby struggling to breathe needed to be posted on her bleeping Instagram account. Also, she’s in no position to be dishing out advice when she stated it’s her choice if she puts her kids in coats, even if it’s freezing and she’s all layered up!!!

Reactions: 12
I’m them videos the baby didn’t have a vest on so I still don’t believe she had leggings on at the pumpkin patch. The way she juggles her too. You can see Ella’s feet too so she’s probably traumatised. I get she could hardly tell Ella to go away, but if the husband was home surely he would have taken her off to distract her

Reactions: 10
Like I've said on here before I could see her lungs pulling when she was on stories chatting tit about herself as usual. If someone had messaged her telling her to get checked out, would she have listened? Would she hell she'd have been rude as duck because Emily knows best and doesn't have to justify herself 🙄 hope the baby is OK because she still doesn't look well to me
I agree, she looks as though she can't focus on anything. Also, the way she's allowed to let her head flop about frightens the crap out of me

• Sad
I agree, she looks as though she can't focus on anything. Also, the way she's allowed to let her head flop about frightens the crap out of me
I noticed this. Even when Emily's talking and making noise, Amelia doesn't change where she's looking

Reactions: 9
There's just something off I can't put my finger on it. She needs a health visitor to keep an eye on her

Reactions: 6
I noticed Ellas feet too. One of them could have told her to go in another room. How scary for her. They’re both thick as planks

• Sad
She’s back, plugging gifted tit 🙄
Amelia looks terrified in the pic of her and Ella, probs doesn’t know who she is she’s shipped off to the grandparents so much 😂

Was coming on to mention she finally got her freebie 🙄 that's enough to keep the witch grinning for 5 mins

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.