Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her mil works for the ambulance service. Wonder if she's s paramedic? Surely if she was they could of asked her for advice re amelia before she got so bad!!

Reactions: 6
pretty sure she called Amelia Ella again. Think she’s called her the wrong name more than the correct one recently.

Reactions: 14
pretty sure she called Amelia Ella again. Think she’s called her the wrong name more than the correct one recently.
Such a dick, doing it deliberately for attention. I honestly don't know how 40,000 people can be interested in what she has to say. I only follow her for laughs 😃

Reactions: 10
Whaaat the duck is that pic of her and hubby in their teens 🥴 I’m more convinced than ever they used to be those weird kids naruto running around school pretending to be various animals

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whaaat the duck is that pic of her and hubby in their teens 🥴 I’m more convinced than ever they used to be those weird kids naruto running around school pretending to be various animals
"Happy Anniversary handsome" ffs, someone should've gone to specsavers🤓

• Haha
Christ.....the picture from their first date......am I the only one thinking they look like the same person.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A cow on her head is the most accurate thing I've seen today... it was an omen moley for what you were getting yourself into you daft head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
riiiiight that is twice in a row she’s said Ella not Amelia and it’s starting to get obvious she’s doing it on purpose now… why? It’s so awkward because it’s so obviously for attention what is wrong with this twit

Reactions: 8
I thought it was quite patronising when she said her MIL was well equipped to care for the baby because she’s a paramedic. Emily hun she’s also a Mother and probably wrapped the baby up warm as soon as she saw her!

Reactions: 9
Ffs, the photo of their first date 🤦‍♀️ Not exactly been blessed in the good looks dept. I reckon they fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Ffs, the photo of their first date 🤦‍♀️ Not exactly been blessed in the good looks dept. I reckon they fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down:ROFLMAO:
They look like that weird emo couple at school who’d always be making peace signs and in the corner on their own staring at everyone😂 they’re definitely not the best looking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t have put some sort of warning before posting a distressing video of a baby not breathing properly no?! That can be triggering for people

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.