Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over the past few days I’ve found myself irrationally pissed off with the way she pronounces lumbar when she was talking about Amelia having a lumbar puncture 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baby still doesn't look well. Hope they have her wrapped up and they've learnt a lesson or two

Reactions: 7
If she’s not in a financial position to be able to care for another child why did they plan another?

Reactions: 5
If she’s not in a financial position to be able to care for another child why did they plan another? Why did she finish her job?
She was made redundant. When she got pregnant she said it was the only time they would be able to have another baby. Aka she cba to work so got knocked up so she can sit on her fat arse. It’s obvious they can’t afford the baby it’s honestly heartbreaking

Reactions: 8
She was made redundant. When she got pregnant she said it was the only time they would be able to have another baby. Aka she cba to work so got knocked up so she can sit on her fat arse. It’s obvious they can’t afford the baby it’s honestly heartbreaking
Oh wow, planned in true Emily style then 🙄 I know most parents go over the top when buying for a new baby but this ‘wardrobe’ she posted is also heartbreaking. Already having a child you’d know you could easily go through that amount of outfits in 2 days!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Oh wow, planned in true Emily style then 🙄 I know most parents go over the top when buying for a new baby but this ‘wardrobe’ she posted is also heartbreaking. Already having a child you’d know you could easily go through that amount of outfits in 2 days!
I know it’s absolutely down to personal choice but I just find them so garish and bright too for a newborn. In one of the hospital photos it didn’t even look like she had a vest on underneath. And I still don’t believe she had any leggings on

Reactions: 4
Heartbreaking to think they could be so mean and not buy her anything. All bleeping free or handed down. Disgusting parenting at the highest level. Twats.

I know it’s absolutely down to personal choice but I just find them so garish and bright too for a newborn. In one of the hospital photos it didn’t even look like she had a vest on underneath. And I still don’t believe she had any leggings on
Horrid babygrows, typical emily style with bright in your face patterns. Where's the delicate pinks/peach or just clean white. So lovely on a newborn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She'll be knocking Amelia up a coat out of tea towels or something because she's so "thrifty". It's not that they CANT afford a baby because people who can't afford to dress their children appropriately do not buy brownies for almost £20 on a whim. She's a selfish witch and that's probably why she's still breastfeeding too - she's too tight to buy milk. And when she moves to cows milk Emily will be saying oh whoopsie 🙃 used it all on my tea Amelia, tough luck...Have a bottle of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll be knocking Amelia up a coat out of tea towels or something because she's so "thrifty". It's not that they CANT afford a baby because people who can't afford to dress their children appropriately do not buy brownies for almost £20 on a whim. She's a selfish witch and that's probably why she's still breastfeeding too - she's too tight to buy milk. And when she moves to cows milk Emily will be saying oh whoopsie 🙃 used it all on my tea Amelia, tough luck...Have a bottle of water.
Oh ffs, it'll be brownie Monday 🤦‍♀️ Ooh, which one shall I have, can't decide so I'll have them all. Greedy duck

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over how most the stuff she buys for her kids is second hand. I am certainly not judgemental of it, it’s a good thing to buy second hand here and there. But she’s literally never once bought her newborn anything *new*… her “hubby” works in Asda who do pretty nice baby clothing. I’m sure they could buy some from there. It seems to me she saves the pennies by buying second hand and buys herself brownies with the pennies she’s saved. Also I hate that fake overly quiet voice she does. Still a tit mother no matter how soft she talks

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over how most the stuff she buys for her kids is second hand. I am certainly not judgemental of it, it’s a good thing to buy second hand here and there. But she’s literally never once bought her newborn anything *new*… her “hubby” works in Asda who do pretty nice baby clothing. I’m sure they could buy some from there. It seems to me she saves the pennies by buying second hand and buys herself brownies with the pennies she’s saved. Also I hate that fake overly quiet voice she does. Still a tit mother no matter how soft she talks
That's what does it for me. She has zero problem in spending on herself but cuts every corner for her baby! She's a disgusting selfish pig! You can buy delicious brownies from an independent trader for half the price, no need to spend £16.00 because you need a treat 🤣 greedy oaf! Especially when moaning how poor you are all the time 😡

£300 on some crappy photos but can't buy her kid new babygrows. bleeping absurd behaviour. I bet that money was gifts off the family for baby clothes.

I'm not an advocate of violence but this woman needs a smack across her fat gob, she's vile. Her husband is nothing but a streak of piss. He needs to man up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate to say it but the baby still looks ill poor thing, I really hope she actually keeps it home and keeps her warm and actually looks after her properly. She looks really ill doesn’t seem happy either her eyes look quite tired poor little mite probably feels exhausted. If her idiot mother and father looked after her properly and actually wrapped her up warm maybe she wouldn’t be so ill

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I hate to say it but the baby still looks ill poor thing, I really hope she actually keeps it home and keeps her warm and actually looks after her properly. She looks really ill doesn’t seem happy either her eyes look quite tired poor little mite probably feels exhausted. If her idiot mother and father looked after her properly and actually wrapped her up warm maybe she wouldn’t be so ill
This is what we were saying before.. I don't feel like she's ever looked 'well' 🤔
She's always has a kind of blank stare and no facial expressions

Last edited:
  • Sad
What was actually wrong with the baby?? She was always crying, probably cold the poor little thing. Don't think she even has a blanket:cry:

They don't give a duck as long as they have warm coats which they clearly do. That day at the pumpkin farm the kids looked frozen but they were both wrapped up well. Selfish bastards, I hate the pair of them.

What was actually wrong with the baby?? She was always crying, probably cold the poor little thing. Don't think she even has a blanket:cry:

They don't give a duck as long as they have warm coats which they clearly do. That day at the pumpkin farm the kids looked frozen but they were both wrapped up well. Selfish bastards, I hate the pair of them.
She had bronchiolitis and then picked up an infection between the hospital and going home.

Probably because she didn't have a blanket or anything when already ill 😑

She had bronchiolitis and then picked up an infection between the hospital and going home.

Probably because she didn't have a blanket or anything when already ill 😑
Well, no surprise seeing as she left the hospital in just that vile babygrow again 🤦‍♀️

She posted she's getting her ear drum checked. Please tell me that the baby is at home safe and warm 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Well, no surprise seeing as she left the hospital in just that vile babygrow again 🤦‍♀️

She posted she's getting her ear drum checked. Please tell me that the baby is at home safe and warm 🤦‍♀️
Doubt it she even brought her to the hair salon, she has taken so many risks she’s off her rocker. Something tells me she’ll be back in hospital because she doesn’t look well, poor baby. Emily is a crappy mum and I hate saying that because I know parenting is hard, but her choices are absolutely backwards. Surely she has even a string of common sense to know all these things she’s been doing wrong. Like who would bring a newborn baby to a packed salon especially when we’re still in a pandemic? There is still covid and it wouldn’t be good if she caught it. She acts careless

Reactions: 8
Doubt it she even brought her to the hair salon, she has taken so many risks she’s off her rocker. Something tells me she’ll be back in hospital because she doesn’t look well, poor baby. Emily is a crappy mum and I hate saying that because I know parenting is hard, but her choices are absolutely backwards. Surely she has even a string of common sense to know all these things she’s been doing wrong. Like who would bring a newborn baby to a packed salon especially when we’re still in a pandemic? There is still covid and it wouldn’t be good if she caught it. She acts careless
Poor baby, being passed around a hair salon proves she could've picked up any virus. She's such a dick of a mother I can see that baby being admitted again if she fails to keep her warm. She makes my blood boil:mad:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.