Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just wanted the attention of everyone cooing over a newborn that’s the only reason she took her the salon!
she loves taking her about and getting the attention, again her needs above the babies

Reactions: 8
The baby looks malnourished, probably from tongue tie and the associated reflux etc. This isn’t bashing breastfeeding/bottle but Emily wasn’t consistent with either of these which probably didn’t help too. I’m still convinced from the photos she didn’t breastfeed anyway. Again I don’t care either way something just seemed off and weird

Reactions: 4
The baby looks malnourished, probably from tongue tie and the associated reflux etc. This isn’t bashing breastfeeding/bottle but Emily wasn’t consistent with either of these which probably didn’t help too. I’m still convinced from the photos she didn’t breastfeed anyway. Again I don’t care either way something just seemed off and weird
Trying to keep up with all the other wannabe influencers by breastfeeding. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but as long as your baby is fed who gives a duck whether it's breast or bottle

Reactions: 8
Yeah and who remembers when she was like my supply don’t stop! I have to put a towel as I get soaked! Then almost a day later her supply had dried up. Then again, who would have a supply if all they ate was biscuits?

Reactions: 12
Yeah and who remembers when she was like my supply don’t stop! I have to put a towel as I get soaked! Then almost a day later her supply had dried up. Then again, who would have a supply if all they ate was biscuits?
Her diet is horrendous, does she ever eat anything remotely healthy??

Her diet is horrendous, does she ever eat anything remotely healthy??
Cue the brownie post, I can just see her sitting under the letterbox waiting to grab them with her fat gob

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It'll be her burst ear drum she be wallowing in self pity. Get over it, silly cow. My sons best friend just had it and yes at 7 it's bloody painful. She needs to pull her big girls pants up and get on with it. Then again she's maybe quiet cos she's eating all the brownies

Reactions: 5
I'd like to think she had some home truths and she was shamed but no, it'll be a come back with 'oh I've been so poorly' 🙄 woe is me blah blah

Maybe she's got stuck in her big black bogging sack and can't find her way back out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's what does it for me. She has zero problem in spending on herself but cuts every corner for her baby! She's a disgusting selfish pig! You can buy delicious brownies from an independent trader for half the price, no need to spend £16.00 because you need a treat 🤣 greedy oaf! Especially when moaning how poor you are all the time 😡

£300 on some crappy photos but can't buy her kid new babygrows. bleeping absurd behaviour. I bet that money was gifts off the family for baby clothes.

I'm not an advocate of violence but this woman needs a smack across her fat gob, she's vile. Her husband is nothing but a streak of piss. He needs to man up.
Lets not forget the ps5 sat in the living room as well eh😳 I know if me or my patner were generally struggling and our children needed things but we just didn't have the money one month that would be the first thing to to be sold without a second thoyght! I mean if i was as skint as she makes out i wouldnt of even brought it in the first place to be honest.
The money she would get selling that unessesary thing would completely rig both children out of new warm winter clothes, pjs and coats to last throughout this cold weather

• Heart
I'm waiting for the classic line of "I've had so many days asking if I'm ok"
‘Goood morning everyone, just thought we’d come on…are you smiling?’ *looks down at Amelia, almost hidden behind the flab, giving her a forehead kiss* ‘just thought id come on and update everyone’ UGHHHHHHH

• Haha
‘Goood morning everyone, just thought we’d come on…are you smiling?’ *looks down at Amelia, almost hidden behind the flab, giving her a forehead kiss* ‘just thought id come on and update everyone’ UGHHHHHHH
Ffs, is there anything more annoying the way she talks to that child. If only babies could talk, I bet amelia would tell her to "shut the duck up and buy me a coat"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
*in her weird overly soft voice* “good mornin everybuddy, sorry not been on much been busy trying to drag my fat arse around and actually try to be a good mum”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.