Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so annoying because if it was anyone else they wouldn’t get the refund. She’s probably rang them and said ‘I have 40K followers on Instagram’ (not mentioning probably at least 30K are failed attempts of weightloss accounts) she is such a stupid twit

Reactions: 7
100% bet she's lied and said one of them has COVID symptoms, can see that as the only reason for being able to get a refund this last minute. Also her wording on it was horrendous, only asking for the price of the tickets. Good, shouldn't be putting the price up on them you arse.

She’s such a beg pulling that face hoping someone buys the tickets and tagging them so they feel sorry for her is so embarassing. Maybe you’d have the £25 if you weren’t more interested in shoving brownies and cheese in your big fat gob and funny how hubby is ‘not well again’ she’s an absolute liar she said he was fine yesterday ?? Make your mind up
She deleted these stories I think, what tickets were they and why did she want to sell?

Reactions: 1
Is it me or is she now trying to keep that baby as much as a newborn as possible and not encouraging her to progress??

Firstly, I noticed from stories the other day she still has her in a next to me cot by the side of her bed, today in a moses basket. Both of which she's definitely getting too big for!

Now A is "doing sit ups" and she's pushing her back down rather than encouraging her and supporting her development!

Like she just wants her to be a baby that lays around in her arms or the swing (when Emily wants to stuff her face) and be as reliant on her as possible so that Emily can have an excuse to do duck all and whinge as usual.

Reactions: 5
Is it me or is she now trying to keep that baby as much as a newborn as possible and not encouraging her to progress??

Firstly, I noticed from stories the other day she still has her in a next to me cot by the side of her bed, today in a moses basket. Both of which she's definitely getting too big for!

Now A is "doing sit ups" and she's pushing her back down rather than encouraging her and supporting her development!

Like she just wants her to be a baby that lays around in her arms or the swing (when Emily wants to stuff her face) and be as reliant on her as possible so that Emily can have an excuse to do duck all and whinge as usual.
Yeah you’ve answered your own question! Its easier for her if Amelia does nothing otherwise Emily would have to get up off her arse and actually do something. It’s such a shame for that poor baby.

Reactions: 4
It really upsets me that's she's got that baby is just a ragged old bath towel and not a hooded baby one.

Reactions: 5
It really upsets me that's she's got that baby is just a ragged old bath towel and not a hooded baby one.
Probably all she could find in the "Sale" section on Vinted. Gotta watch them pennies for Brownies and booking theatre trips you're not going to bother going to.

How much tit do you think Moley has been given for being ill? I also don't see him eating all that cheese after being ill, probably ate both herself. Her insides must be rancid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I thought it was so bizarre how she was pushing her body and her head down?! Surely you’d be encouraging the baby to sit up?! Weird lady

I thought it was so bizarre how she was pushing her body and her head down?! Surely you’d be encouraging the baby to sit up?! Weird lady
Exactly. I encouraged anything new my Daughter was trying to do!

Doesn't bode well for the kitchen seat that she doesn't strap A into either!

Reactions: 3
Don't know if this is a stupid question.. But how does she know that Amelias cradle cap was "really annoying her" by itching and stuff? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Only just watched her stories and can’t believe the way she’s pushing Amelia back down. I thought she was quite rough with her!

Reactions: 3
I see Amelia is still wearing the same baby grow that she was wearing yesterday morning…12hrs+ in the same baby grow. Would you wear the same clothes for 12hrs Emily???
It's ok for adults to, but not babies. I say that because I've not been able to move from the house for days due to severe depression, so I've worn the same loungewear for days on end. My son's have both had clean fresh clothes and pyjamas on. Tomorrow is a new day I'm going to try to leave the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.