Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ok for adults to, but not babies. I say that because I've not been able to move from the house for days due to severe depression, so I've worn the same loungewear for days on end. My son's have both had clean fresh clothes and pyjamas on. Tomorrow is a new day I'm going to try to leave the house.
Sending you love ❤

It's ok for adults to, but not babies. I say that because I've not been able to move from the house for days due to severe depression, so I've worn the same loungewear for days on end. My son's have both had clean fresh clothes and pyjamas on. Tomorrow is a new day I'm going to try to leave the house.
Sending you love ❤ keeping your son's looked after when you feel so dire is an achievement in itself.

Hope you can get out of the house today, I always start small with a wander to the end of the street and back for some fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It really upset me seeing her push the baby back down? Like, why would you do that? I don’t have children but it seems like a really negative thing to do for development. They’re literally learning how to exist.

Reactions: 6
Does she not own any bloody vests for that poor little girl. I get that it may be harder today because if the monitor stickers she has on but I’ve never seen her in one. Surely just a baby grow isn’t enough? Where’s the layers?? 🤯

Does she not own any bloody vests for that poor little girl. I get that it may be harder today because if the monitor stickers she has on but I’ve never seen her in one. Surely just a baby grow isn’t enough? Where’s the layers?? 🤯
I just don't get it!
Surely she learnt her lesson!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She’s a thick witch she’s only interested in herself most cold hearted mum I’ve ever seen! She just doesn’t have the maternal instinct at all it’s so irritating how she hangs over the baby with her huge face imagine how scared the baby gets after even seeing her yellow corn teeth! She’s probably going to get tons of secondhand stuff soon for the kids Xmas gifts but then get herself new shiny tit

Reactions: 8
Emily saying she always puts herself at the bottom of the pile.

Yeah ok, hun 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that Ella asked her ‘why do you never say anything nice to me Mummy?’ speaks volumes!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The fact that Ella asked her ‘why do you never say anything nice to me Mummy?’ speaks volumes!
And then said that Ella apologised for saying it!

I just don't get this thing people on Instagram seem to do. Where they can't post something that isn't miserable or negative somehow.
Because if they do, Like Emily did yesterday, she has to clarify even though she was just sitting there talking and seemed fine that she wasn't?
Why is it needed? And constant?
So many people do it!
They can't post a photo without writing a post to go with it about how unhappy they are

She’s a disgrace to mums who genuinely do & give everything for their kids. Spending money on brownies rather than baby vests is not putting yourself at the bottom of the pile Emily wake up!!!

Reactions: 7
Sending you love ❤ keeping your son's looked after when you feel so dire is an achievement in itself.

Hope you can get out of the house today, I always start small with a wander to the end of the street and back for some fresh air.
Thank you. I managed to go to a shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That is so so so sad…. She posted that for “content” but actually that shows she’s not giving Ella as much attention and praise as she should. She apparently puts herself at the “bottom of the pile”?! Like duck she does!! For a start any mum who did that wouldn’t actually say anything about it, she’s just looking for sympathy again, and it’s so pathetic. I don’t care how much she tries to say otherwise, she neglects her kids. It’s so sad because I guarantee Ella will grow up with attention issues from being starved of attention from her mother

Reactions: 9
I think Ella is really being pushed out these days. The other day when Emily was gurning at baby A, I noticed Ella pushed her head in and said "Hello!" must be such an adjustment for her to go from having a phone in her face 24/7 to have her baby sister take over and have your mum completely lose interest in you overnight except for when she wants you to model the too small shite she buys you from the charity shop, or asks you to pretend to like yoghurt for views.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.