Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she said ‘Ella apologised’ really pissed me off, instead of reprimanding your child for saying what Ella did, because you ‘know you give her praise,attention etc’ why not ask her why she feels that way and her to the root of why she said it, Ella obviously feels Emily doesn’t say anything nice, but it sounds like Emily has punished her for saying what she did and has forced her to apologise. She reckons she bloody mother of the year, this and her poor treatment of Amelia says otherwise

Reactions: 10
I think Ella is really being pushed out these days. The other day when Emily was gurning at baby A, I noticed Ella pushed her head in and said "Hello!" must be such an adjustment for her to go from having a phone in her face 24/7 to have her baby sister take over and have your mum completely lose interest in you overnight except for when she wants you to model the too small shite she buys you from the charity shop, or asks you to pretend to like yoghurt for views.
She did say the other day that Ella asked for a photo without Amelia

The fact that she said ‘Ella apologised’ really pissed me off, instead of reprimanding your child for saying what Ella did, because you ‘know you give her praise,attention etc’ why not ask her why she feels that way and her to the root of why she said it, Ella obviously feels Emily doesn’t say anything nice, but it sounds like Emily has punished her for saying what she did and has forced her to apologise. She reckons she bloody mother of the year, this and her poor treatment of Amelia says otherwise
"Ella gets more praise, validation, reassurance and 'pep' than any child I know"

duck off 😂😂 think you're some amazing mother?

Reactions: 8
She did say the other day that Ella asked for a photo without Amelia

Ahh must've missed that one... poor Ella. I know we nicknamed her Hella for a while but it really is down to this poor parenting. Poor girl doesn't know where she is, one minute doing as she pleases and babied, next being shoved out and expected to "grow up" as there's a new star in town.

I'd seen her stories today about them having one on one time together and thought maybe I was wrong, but even this time together is a PR AD where Emily is on her phone (editing photos and posting them real time?!), not really listening to Ella and not making it quality time.

Ahh must've missed that one... poor Ella. I know we nicknamed her Hella for a while but it really is down to this poor parenting. Poor girl doesn't know where she is, one minute doing as she pleases and babied, next being shoved out and expected to "grow up" as there's a new star in town.

I'd seen her stories today about them having one on one time together and thought maybe I was wrong, but even this time together is a PR AD where Emily is on her phone (editing photos and posting them real time?!), not really listening to Ella and not making it quality time.
Came on here to say the same. She says she’s excited to spend some time with just Ella but she spends the whole evening on her phone. I feel so, so sorry for Ella.

Reactions: 9
Came on here to say the same. She says she’s excited to spend some time with just Ella but she spends the whole evening on her phone. I feel so, so sorry for Ella.
Aww come on cut her some slack she’s working 😂😂😂😂cos she’s on a PR invite…..fact it’s on from tonight for next few nights to everybody doesn’t make it sound so rock n roll does it….deluded fool that she is

Reactions: 4

The poor kid was a toddler the first 4 years of her life and as soon as she was 5 she was shipped out of home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's basically taken her for an AD/content and not to spend time together! She's such an hole and Ella said that to her last night for a reason, it doesn't just come out of no where if she's feeling like that

If you watched the news / weather forecast, think we all saw the weather / snow warnings hun.
I was just coming to say this 😂😂
She's always caught out with rain and whatever.
And her "I don't think anyone saw this coming"
Um.. They've only been talking about it for weeks love.
Never heard of a weather forecast?

Reactions: 3
Is on a tight budget but buys riverford 😏 it’s much cheaper getting it from asda with the hubbys discount.

Reactions: 7
Is on a tight budget but buys riverford 😏 it’s much cheaper getting it from asda with the hubbys discount.
She used to buy it before too!
Her husbands just had a minimum 10k raise with his new job.
If she can afford to buy brownies all the time, they're not on a tight budget 😑

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.