Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she obsessing over painting the upstairs? Her behaviour is bizarre. Like you'd have time to do all that in the space of one McDonald's trip 🤣 I bet she's full of tit

Reactions: 4
Oh look at me as soon as I get an afternoon child free I decorate the house all by myself. duck RIGHT OFF EMILY. GET YERSELF TO BED FOR A SLEEP AND ENJOY NOT BEING TOUCHED BY YOUR KIDS FOR A COUPLE HOURS. JEEZ SHE IS AN ACTUAL PRICK

Reactions: 8
Those brownies looked gross, not worth the £££! Also, who paints the house when the kids are taken out for the day?! Get on Netflix or catch up on all the sleep you are missing like a normal human

Reactions: 7
You know what I hate? That mums all seem to think they ‘need to show the hard bits’ no? All I see is insta mums moaning about how hard it is and how much their children wind them up and how tired they are. If you want refreshing new mum content that is the opposite end of the scale from Emily I would recommend raffie and me

Reactions: 14
You know what I hate? That mums all seem to think they ‘need to show the hard bits’ no? All I see is insta mums moaning about how hard it is and how much their children wind them up and how tired they are. If you want refreshing new mum content that is the opposite end of the scale from Emily I would recommend raffie and me
These days it is literally a competition of who has it worst. Or who can make our they do. It's the 'in' thing to be struggling the worst

Reactions: 10
This!! It’s like they think they have to show the bad days too just in case someone calls them out on only showing the positive things! I just couldn’t put a camera in my baby’s face when it’s crying or do a sad face boomerang of myself for other people to see for sympathy! It’s so strange!

Just like to add, I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with my first baby so I’m sure it is very hard and I’ll see for myself soon enough but I certainly won’t be be plastering those moments all over Instagram for all to see!

Reactions: 6
This!! It’s like they think they have to show the bad days too just in case someone calls them out on only showing the positive things! I just couldn’t put a camera in my baby’s face when it’s crying or do a sad face boomerang of myself for other people to see for sympathy! It’s so strange!

Just like to add, I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with my first baby so I’m sure it is very hard and I’ll see for myself soon enough but I certainly won’t be be plastering those moments all over Instagram for all to see!
Congratulations 🥰 you'll be absolutely fine, you have Emily to guide you how not to be a mother!😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The thing is as well. I don’t think Emily has ever shared any good bits. Find to show the odd hard day etc but all she does is complain about her children.

Also she can duck off. Work emails? Lazy witch got pregnant so she didn’t have to go back to work.

Reactions: 9

Congratulations!l You’ll smash it!

Also adding to everyone else…hahhahahah work emails

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hey!
Sorry to bug you!
Was just wondering
(If it’s not too much trouble)
Would it be possible to gift me some more brownies?
Totally fine if not!
Prob my fault anyway, I’m an idiot & enjoy spending my hubby wages!
Sorry to bother you!
Sorry I exist!
So Sorry!
Just let me know when my brownies are on the way!
Emily.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“ I still have no hair straighteners”

you mean, you haven’t been gifted any yet like you were hoping you beggy cow!
Has no problem using her fat fingers to order brownies for herself, but can’t order straighteners. 🙄

Reactions: 17
You can get straighteners for under £30. Or you could’ve not bought brownies and bought some for £60. Or you could’ve not bought a £150 birthday dress and got some GHD’s. She’s on the beg again she has no intention of buying any

Reactions: 16
I still don’t understand why she didn’t bake her own bleeping dry as a nuns fanny brownies with all the tit she bakes at times

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.