Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that photo of her crying while Emily smiles it’s heartbreaking. Yes babies cry but she just looks in pain and you can see how windy it was so must have been horrible
Especially when you know the context of it. I'd have to take it off instagram it would upset me looking at it if I was her mum and knowing I'd let her suffer

Reactions: 8
Especially when you know the context of it. I'd have to take it off instagram it would upset me looking at it if I was her mum and knowing I'd let her suffer
Especially how , in the text underneath the pic, she laughs with an 🤣 emoji at amelias face. Knowing now why ,surely you would remove that photo

• Sad
1FE9A6BE-9B31-48B1-8735-91541042627C.jpeg

I don’t see any kind of clothing there? Looks like her bare shoulder to me

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How does it take 2 nurses and yourself to settle your own child then apparently 7 mins later she’s back awake? Is she just a fat fibber

Reactions: 9
I’m honestly lost for words at how she’s been throughout the whole ordeal. Putting aside everything else she’s done wrong these past few days, I can’t get over how all she’s bothered about is HERSELF. Her last post (the “I think we’re both exhausted at this point” one) just screams that she’s fed up of having a poorly baby and wants to go shove her gob with £16 brownies. Money that could of been spent getting your baby a sleep suit or coat. Look at her mardy face. Her child’s in HOSPITAL because, even after a child she is too tight to buy her baby necessities such as outdoor clothing but will happily waste £100 on a dress for ONE occasion. A £30 cake topper for ONE occasion. Yep, HER birthday. We’ve seen that baby in the same what, 3 sleepsuits since she’s been born, all second hand. That £130 she spent on herself could have got a snowsuit, baby grows, coat and even a nice outfit! How can she justify buying herself a £100 dress for just one occasion and have her baby in second hand sleep suits that have probably been washed so much they’ve gone tatty and bobbly. She is honestly the most self absorbed selfish prick I’ve ever seen. And moley needs to grow a bleeping backbone and get her told, it’s affecting his children!!! Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She makes me sick 🤬🤬🤬 the baby is crying because she's sick and in pain! She's had the most horrible, painful procedure inflicted on her! What does she expect?! You're not so exhausted that you can't post on instagram Emily 😤 I wouldn't want to put my baby down if it had been through all that. Never in all my days have I seen such self pity. At least she's wrapped up properly in hospital 😤

Reactions: 6
Emily is a disgrace. Tbh I sent her a message the other day too and she hasn’t read it but I think she’s basically seeing them from requests. What an absolute failure of a mother.

• Heart
Emily is a disgrace. Tbh I sent her a message the other day too and she hasn’t read it but I think she’s basically seeing them from requests. What an absolute failure of a mother.
I'm glad you did she needs telling. She's such a psycho I think she even gets off on that tbh! She's quick enough to post about it. She's disturbed, moley needs to sort her out.

Who the hell goes on about luxury brownies at a time like this 🥴 I've never heard the like! I'd never waste £16 on a box of brownies just because I fancied a treat either 😳

Reactions: 6
She hasn't seen mine either but I think I might just go into her inbox and get lost amongst all the love she is apparently receiving. I just couldn't keep quiet anymore but I definitely am not the person that said if your baby dies it's your fault that's just downright mental.

Reactions: 4
She hasn't seen mine either but I think I might just go into her inbox and get lost amongst all the love she is apparently receiving. I just couldn't keep quiet anymore but I definitely am not the person that said if your baby dies it's your fault that's just downright mental.
I messaged her months ago and it's still not been read. Yet she always makes out she sits and goes through all her messages. Bullshit 😂

Reactions: 5
As soon as she was in hospital I thought that! It’s like she’s enjoying it! Not getting worried mum vibes at all!
It’s really odd it’s like she’s excited and buzzing off the awfulness of it. It’s really fucked up she needs help.

It’s really bizarre the way she puts it out there and updates her Instagram constantly, if that was me I’d make a family groupchat and update my family and stay off social media, your baby being ill is serious tit. She’s under the impression she’s famous… ridiculous 😭

Guessing the hospital have supplied her with blankets and told her, her child is cold? 🙄

It’s really bizarre the way she puts it out there and updates her Instagram constantly, if that was me I’d make a family groupchat and update my family and stay off social media, your baby being ill is serious tit. She’s under the impression she’s famous… ridiculous 😭
Her life is one big massive beg for food. Probably posting in the hope for gifted sympathy food to cheer her up.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Guessing the hospital have supplied her with blankets and told her, her child is cold? 🙄

Her life is one big massive beg for food. Probably posting in the hope for gifted sympathy food to cheer her up.
Cold in a boiling hot hospital but not in a field, makes sense

Reactions: 11
Why does she need to Instagram it all?

then saying people don’t deserve to have their names blocked out when she shares messages. She’s the biggest troll of them all.

Reactions: 7
Cold in a boiling hot hospital but not in a field, makes sense
Came on to say exactly that! If the baby is cold then there’s no way Emily has decided to wrap her up in blankets when she takes her outside in just a sleep suit. So she’s clearly been told!

Why does she even need to state the blankets are because she's cold? 🤔
Surely she should have a blanket anyway before she gets to the point of being cold

And surely when packing a bag for your baby or asking 'hubby' to grab things. Her own blanket would be near the top.

I’m honestly confused about how anyone is supporting her. She’s a terrible mother and has proven that massively over the past week?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.