Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows how much she values sleep as a mum to be awake watching reels instead of sleeping. I know for a fact plenty of mums with newborns would appreciate being able to sleep not stay up for silly reasons. Then she moans she’s tired? Well maybe it’s because you’re glued to your phone 24/7 you utter idiot . The way she says sorry too for being away lol. Oh don’t apologise Emily, it’s a treat to not see your stories

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but has that baby go anything other than babygrows. My daughter was born in July and still went out with a thick cardigan and hat on everytime we went out. 3 blankets aren't really great when her heads exposed like that

Reactions: 4
Whoever called it that she'd be showing Ella over the weekend. Great job 😂
Clearly hasn't been there all week

Reactions: 8
She has some nerve sharing stuff about people stealing petrol, Miss I Buy Everything Cheap Off Facebook Marketplace Because I’m Too Stingy To Pay Full Price when people genuinely need that cheap stuff!

Reactions: 11
She has some nerve sharing stuff about people stealing petrol, Miss I Buy Everything Cheap Off Facebook Marketplace Because I’m Too Stingy To Pay Full Price when people genuinely need that cheap stuff!
This!! She’s a bloody hypocrite

Reactions: 7
‘Just thought id come on and show my face’ like shes a celebrity.. every time she comes on its to moan 🤯 im not being horrible but if she doesnt stop eating cake she not going to be able to move soon! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Strange how she’s able to put the baby down to make cake for her fat face. Emily hun make sure you bother to share this. Honestly why does her Husband deal with her

Reactions: 12
So baby is so bad with tongue tie causing her not to be able to be put down... But again... Has time for anything food/cake/dessert related

Reactions: 8
Amazing how she’s eaten nothing but toast for weeks yet suddenly she can bake two different things AND tidy up. Bet poor hubby will have to kiss her arse for months for all the hard work she’s done today 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.