Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s the disc version so it’s about 450! I spotted it straight away and her priorities are so fucked. Also the games aren’t cheap for it either
But they can't afford to fix their car.

Reactions: 7
What’s the betting that the Hisband asked her to sort the unit whilst he was at work. She cba so she’s blamed the baby and moaned all day. But yesterday he got home to multiple bakes and a clean kitchen, and Emily stuffing her face
Exactly my thoughts! Woe is me. Managed to bake fine yesterday coz it was something she wanted to do.

Reactions: 3
Had a dream last night that I met Emily in person and had to bare face lie to her that I didn’t even know what tattle was when she was banging on about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nevermind #freebritney what about #freemoley working every hour possible to fund Emily’s brownie deliveries and then putting the kids to bed and letting lady muck sleep all night because she’s had a tough day with her baby that cried!! As if babys aren’t meant to cry or fuss

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baby is face down against Emily potentially suffocating in all her rolls, Emily takes picture 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Baby is face down against Emily potentially suffocating in all her rolls, Emily takes picture 🙃
She's always posting photos about how the baby has shuffled down or whatever.

Maybe hold her then? No 🤔

Reactions: 4
So she had Ella at "home" when she was building the TV unit thing, complaining about Amelia not settling. So where was Ella if she was home from school? 🤔

Why does she hold Amelia like that? It’s uncomfortable to watch!

Reactions: 9
So she had Ella at "home" when she was building the TV unit thing, complaining about Amelia not settling. So where was Ella if she was home from school? 🤔
She's a lying witch, no fuckin way Ella has been there. Bullshit. #missingchild #freemoley

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She was always complaining about the mess and the toys out ect on the floor and Ella wanting to play.
Now Ella all of a sudden doesn't want her to play constantly? And never has toys out on the floor 🤔

Why send Ella for pcr if lateral flow was negative. God I dread to think how many tests they have taken, she's always got something!!

Reactions: 8
And shoving her head back up
She looks so heavy handed with her, she’s 5 weeks old, she’s still in that wobbly phase - ham hands needs to be a bit more bloody gentle with her

Why send Ella for pcr if lateral flow was negative. God I dread to think how many tests they have taken, she's always got something!!
The woman loves taking Covid tests, whenever she’s been ill (which is a lot) she won’t hesitate to take one then tell everyone she has done so on stories for attention, and for the ‘you ok hun?’ messages she gets off her 3 genuine followers that give a shite

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.