Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C’mon Emily, we all know you read here, where are the instagram stories full of pathetic excuses on where you’ve shipped Hella off too?? Anyone want to guess what tit excuses *coughLIEScough* she’ll come up with?

Reactions: 6
Oh look, it's Friday and she's picking Ella up from school 😂 called it.

C’mon Emily, we all know you read here, where are the instagram stories full of pathetic excuses on where you’ve shipped Hella off too?? Anyone want to guess what tit excuses *coughLIEScough* she’ll come up with?
I don't think she'll admit to it. She'll say she's been there the whole time

Reactions: 5
Nice clean top there hun 👌🏻 Not like your at home all day to get washing done?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for Ella! She’s 5 years old, she must feel so left out!

Who the duck is millie? 🤷‍♀️Just like when keeping Kate called Evelyn "Eva". duck off, her name is Amelia not millie!!! Let's just call her Mike🤣

• Haha
Who the duck is millie? 🤷‍♀️Just like when keeping Kate called Evelyn "Eva". duck off, her name is Amelia not millie!!! Let's just call her Mike🤣
I will say, it's captions that heard it wrong. I saw the same, turned the volume up and she does say Amelia 😂

Reactions: 2
Quality time with Ella doing craft for that ad, my arse!! Nor quality time with her if constantly got the phone in her fecking hand!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emily phones the inlaws "can you pop Ella round for an hour I've an ad to record" granny "oh she will be so excited to come home" Emily "no she's not staying I'm soooooo tired"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Emily phones the inlaws "can you pop Ella round for an hour I've an ad to record" granny "oh she will be so excited to come home" Emily "no she's not staying I'm soooooo tired"
It was pre recorded so probably recorded last weekend when she was last seen with Emily😂

• Haha
I'd be so angry if I was hubby. He's left her to sleep and got up but she's spent the time watching her phone instead of sleepin. Idiot

I don’t know which is worse, Ella genuinely not being there or Ella being there but Emily has no interest in posting her anymore because she knows babies get more views/likes. Poor sod

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.