Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can guarantee she's been shipped back to her grandparents.
She only mentions the school run. We used to see Ella walking back with her.. Going to the park after ect
Exactly, or just in the background. It’s really sad I don’t understand Emily’s thought process

Reactions: 1
Exactly, or just in the background. It’s really sad I don’t understand Emily’s thought process
She just posted her 😆 it’s so sad that she can’t be bothered to post her anymore. Ella must feel totally lost without that phone in her face 24/7. I mean this from the woman who put a baby monitor in her room to watch her play at like 4 years old !

Reactions: 6
We know Emily reads here. Pretty sure that's the only reason she's posted Ella now.
Which convinces me even more that she wasn't there last week

We know Emily reads here. Pretty sure that's the only reason she's posted Ella now.
Which convinces me even more that she wasn't there last week
Shes probably not there now either. Could be a video from her day visit 🤣

Reactions: 4
“This was earlier…” before Ella was shipped off again 🤣 or at the very least, far away enough to never be captured on videos. You ain’t fooling no one hun.. You either don’t have her there or you purposely exclude her by just posting the baby. So which one is it?

Reactions: 3
“This was earlier…” before Ella was shipped off again 🤣 or at the very least, far away enough to never be captured on videos. You ain’t fooling no one hun.. You either don’t have her there or you purposely exclude her by just posting the baby. So which one is it?
I thought it seemed more suspicious that she had to write "This was earlier"
Why did she need to?
To try and convince people she's there.

Emily hun, you are honestly such a bad mum and I said that with total honesty. I remember years back now when my mum and dad had my littlest brother, they purposefully used to include me in photos, used to make me help with things and they’d make sure I never felt left out or forgotten. For goodness sake, if you knew you couldn’t handle Ella on her own ( we know you couldn’t you used to moan about putting her to bed,bath time, and her “alone playtime”which btw is bloody normal ffs) then why did you birth another baby into the world. You full well knew you wouldn’t be able to handle it. We know you did it for the “content”. But my god what kind of mother complains about doing normal motherly stuff, instead of being grateful you are constantly moaning. There are so many ladies who can’t have babies. Your moaning of normal things they’d love to be able to experience. I know you read here so I thought I’d tell you what I think of you, ye big ol brownie gobbler you

Surprised she hasn’t mistook her hubby’s mole for chocolate yet and tried to nibble it off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emily hun, you are honestly such a bad mum and I said that with total honesty. I remember years back now when my mum and dad had my littlest brother, they purposefully used to include me in photos, used to make me help with things and they’d make sure I never felt left out or forgotten. For goodness sake, if you knew you couldn’t handle Ella on her own ( we know you couldn’t you used to moan about putting her to bed,bath time, and her “alone playtime”which btw is bloody normal ffs) then why did you birth another baby into the world. You full well knew you wouldn’t be able to handle it. We know you did it for the “content”. But my god what kind of mother complains about doing normal motherly stuff, instead of being grateful you are constantly moaning. There are so many ladies who can’t have babies. Your moaning of normal things they’d love to be able to experience. I know you read here so I thought I’d tell you what I think of you, ye big ol brownie gobbler you

Surprised she hasn’t mistook her hubby’s mole for chocolate yet and tried to nibble it off
*hubby's mole for chocolate* :ROFLMAO: Dead

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Amazing how she’s eaten nothing but toast for weeks yet suddenly she can bake two different things AND tidy up. Bet poor hubby will have to kiss her arse for months for all the hard work she’s done today 🤣
Amazing how the baby hasn't stopped her from baking and cleaning up. Fuckin vile woman, moans for engagement

Maybe I’m too soft or something but for as bad a time as she’s having/making out she’s having, I can’t believe she would ship Ella off to the grandparents. I just can’t believe someone would do that. Fair enough for the odd night but no longer. When you have a second child you know it’s going to be hard, but you just get on with it, you can’t just give one away, like the dog…🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Maybe I’m too soft or something but for as bad a time as she’s having/making out she’s having, I can’t believe she would ship Ella off to the grandparents. I just can’t believe someone would do that. Fair enough for the odd night but no longer. When you have a second child you know it’s going to be hard, but you just get on with it, you can’t just give one away, like the dog…🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Completely agree.
Think everyone agrees 😂

Reactions: 5
She's going to regret picking that baby up at every opportunity, that's why she won't settle! All she has to do is cry or whimper & she's lifting her up, making a rod for her own back! It's already starting, she's moaning she can't get anything done & that's why 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She's going to regret picking that baby up at every opportunity, that's why she won't settle! All she has to do is cry or whimper & she's lifting her up, making a rod for her own back! It's already starting, she's moaning she can't get anything done & that's why 🤦‍♀️
Funny how she managed to bake numerous cakes yesterday for her greedy face and clean up the kitchen without the baby crying🤷‍♀️ Attention seeking duck

Reactions: 10
What’s the betting that the Hisband asked her to sort the unit whilst he was at work. She cba so she’s blamed the baby and moaned all day. But yesterday he got home to multiple bakes and a clean kitchen, and Emily stuffing her face

Reactions: 4
Buys second hand tit for Hella and the baby but has a PS5 sitting in the living room. Priorities Emily, priorities 🙄
And it’s the disc version so it’s about 450! I spotted it straight away and her priorities are so fucked. Also the games aren’t cheap for it either

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.