Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird she hasn’t posted a montage of her hair as she usually would. She also didn’t put AD/Gifted on her stories even though she got freebies before. Naughty Emily!! Surprised she’s going when she has to ‘pay with her own pennies’ as she always says

Aww those stories just for my benefit 🥺 can’t be that busy with Amelia you’re reading here!!

Aww those stories just for my benefit 🥺 can’t be that busy with Amelia you’re reading here!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Whooooo thinks to themselves. "Oh. Baby has started crying. Quick. Pick up the phone and do a boomerang" 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I genuinely feel so sorry for Ella. Imagine going from having a phone in your face constantly to watching your mum constantly taking pictures and videos of the new freebie upgrade aka Amelia. She won’t understand why her mum doesn’t want to include her anymore. When I had my second I made sure that first born never felt left out, even if it meant taking a pic of the baby meant taking a picture of eldest after. Mind you, doesn’t even seem like Ella is even there. She’s literally been replaced on Instagram because Emily’s screwed up thinking will be that baby’s get more attention😒

Also makes me wonder if she was lying about Ella being so much trouble such as not playing alone etc because since Amelia she hasn’t mentioned any of these problems… hmm

Reactions: 8
I genuinely feel so sorry for Ella. Imagine going from having a phone in your face constantly to watching your mum constantly taking pictures and videos of the new freebie upgrade aka Amelia. She won’t understand why her mum doesn’t want to include her anymore. When I had my second I made sure that first born never felt left out, even if it meant taking a pic of the baby meant taking a picture of eldest after. Mind you, doesn’t even seem like Ella is even there. She’s literally been replaced on Instagram because Emily’s screwed up thinking will be that baby’s get more attention😒

Also makes me wonder if she was lying about Ella being so much trouble such as not playing alone etc because since Amelia she hasn’t mentioned any of these problems… hmm
I honestly don't think she's there.
She'll probably get a mention at the weekend or something and appear then.
Whenever I take videos of my baby, my 3 year old is always in the back ground or can be heard.
Ella isn't at all. Yet she was before.

You would think she was the first person to ever have a cranky baby, get over yourself Emily 🙄 also taking a baby to a hairdressers in the middle of a pandemic wouldn't be for me anyway but each to their own

Reactions: 6
She’s just so bizarre the way she does things is so embarrassing. It just annoys me so much how she never puts her phone down and is always recording. She’s prime example of how not to be a mother. Can’t even handle one child so no idea why she birthed another when we knew she wouldn’t be able to handle it.

You would think she was the first person to ever have a cranky baby, get over yourself Emily 🙄 also taking a baby to a hairdressers in the middle of a pandemic wouldn't be for me anyway but each to their own
I was thinking this, not even just because of covid but I wouldn’t take a baby with me to a hair appointment, I just think it would be annoying for everyone involved working round a baby?

She’s just so bizarre the way she does things is so embarrassing. It just annoys me so much how she never puts her phone down and is always recording. She’s prime example of how not to be a mother. Can’t even handle one child so no idea why she birthed another when we knew she wouldn’t be able to handle it.
I visited a hairdressers once where a women brought her 4 year old in the pram. She’d got the valentines package like me which took roughly 4hrs.. The kid screamed and kicked off the entire time and completely ruined the experience for me! I left with a banging headache. The girl had also brought her mum along so I don’t understand why she couldn’t have babysat the child elsewhere. Gotta say I smiled under my mask a bit when the kid tipped himself over in the pushchair though 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
All she's done is complain about Amelia doing what babies do.
What did she expect when having a baby?
Is she expecting sympathy?

• Heart
Umm but how would people at the hairdressers know she had a baby and wasn’t just a crazy person walking round in a sewn up dressing gown?? She is an influencer you know 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHY is she on her phone all night moaning when she’s trying to settle her baby? Put the bloody phone down and concentrate on your child!

I visited a hairdressers once where a women brought her 4 year old in the pram. She’d got the valentines package like me which took roughly 4hrs.. The kid screamed and kicked off the entire time and completely ruined the experience for me! I left with a banging headache. The girl had also brought her mum along so I don’t understand why she couldn’t have babysat the child elsewhere. Gotta say I smiled under my mask a bit when the kid tipped himself over in the pushchair though 🤣
I'd be livid! Surely women go to the hairdresser to have a pamper and to get away from their kids🤣

Reactions: 7
Who thinks hella has been shipped off like the dog to the in-laws. Where is she? 🤷‍♀️

WHY is she on her phone all night moaning when she’s trying to settle her baby? Put the bloody phone down and concentrate on your child!
Also, put your child down as well. Is it any wonder she keeps screaming to be picked up. Poor thing has probably got separation anxiety cos you constantly have hold of her. head

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Who thinks hella has been shipped off like the dog to the in-laws. Where is she? 🤷‍♀️

Also, put your child down as well. Is it any wonder she keeps screaming to be picked up. Poor thing has probably got separation anxiety cos you constantly have hold of her. head
I think she's been shipped off and she'll probably be back at the weekend or something

I thought this too.
Why was is she always holding her when out?

Reactions: 2
Those vibratey moving chair things are good for 5 or 10 mins at a time but if she gets too used to them she will want rocked or bobbed alot as it be a comfort thing. Where's this sling she got??

Reactions: 3
Those vibratey moving chair things are good for 5 or 10 mins at a time but if she gets too used to them she will want rocked or bobbed alot as it be a comfort thing. Where's this sling she got??
She's so full of tit, didn't she post about not being able to put the sling on or something. More like it doesn't fit around her, her size is shocking for a young woman although I did think she was in her 40s, such a sack of vomit. My mother is 56 and seriously looks younger than her

She couldn't cope with hella before she was even pregnant so she's well shipped her off to the in-laws. Probably too tired to do a school run, lazy witch. Sits on her fuckin arse all day in a dirty house just holding the baby. Put her down and clean up you scruffy cow instead of stuffing brownies down your neck

The fact she took the Baby to the hairdressers when Barnsley is currently the worst covid hotspot in England speaks volumes about Emily…..pisses me right off I work in retail and I’m starting to get anxious again , I’m not far from this fuckin turnip

Without being mean - she may not fit in it. I’m bigger (not Emily’s size) and I wasn’t comfy with a normal one x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.