Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck was her stories this morning 🤣 the way she phrases things are so WEIRD. She’s not human I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I imagine this is how she lunges at brands, companies or anyone who’ll listen and starts claiming desperately that she’s an Instagram “influencer” and that she has a following😩the cringe I felt when she saw the brass band and was quite obviously waiting for them to come make a fuss of Amelia like they did to the other baby😂 obviously they didn’t because she didn’t record/upload it LMAO omg- I’m so embarrassed when I watch her stories. WHO GETS GOOSEBUMPS OVER A BRASS BAND FGS😩 bet she makes moley dress up as a brass band player for sexy time View attachment 755470
The fooking captions do me over, it was hardly Amelia saying she had goosebumps was it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the woe is me on her stories, no ones going to gift you a bleeping car Emily. You don’t work, so give the car to the hubby and get some bleeping exercise in by walking places! Seriously though I’m sure where she lives will have good transport links (bus etc) so no need to bleeping cry over one of your two cars going. Some people manage with more kids and no car at all! I, for one, drove my partner to and from work at 4am every morning while his job location was temporarily changed, while also having a child that had to come along with us and being heavily pregnant. I didn’t moan though, because sometimes you have to help your other half out if needs be. I bet she’d take the car off him in an instance and make him get the bus to work the lazy cow.

Reactions: 11
Omg the woe is me on her stories, no ones going to gift you a bleeping car Emily. You don’t work, so give the car to the hubby and get some bleeping exercise in by walking places! Seriously though I’m sure where she lives will have good transport links (bus etc) so no need to bleeping cry over one of your two cars going. Some people manage with more kids and no car at all! I, for one, drove my partner to and from work at 4am every morning while his job location was temporarily changed, while also having a child that had to come along with us and being heavily pregnant. I didn’t moan though, because sometimes you have to help your other half out if needs be. I bet she’d take the car off him in an instance and make him get the bus to work the lazy cow.
Again, demonstrating how entitled she is! She should think herself lucky they can afford a car full stop on one wage with a mortgage to pay and two children to keep. She hasn't exactly been keen to contribute. They could be living in a high rise flat with no garden because that's all they could afford like some people. She has so much to be thankful for and all she does is moan. Can't stand the lumpy baggage 🙄

Shes spoken to her mam about it. Sure they will help them out
Yeah I noticed that too. Nobody would ring their parents about money troubles unless they were absolutely desperate so I just assumed from her mentioning her mum that they are paying the bill

Reactions: 6
Not saying this isn't an issue at all. As I said previously, I've breastfed all my kids (also didn't post about it constantly, just saying it now to clarify that I've been there) 😂
But I feel like she's constantly making out people have issues when 99% of people/places couldn't give a tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Not saying this isn't an issue at all. As I said previously, I've breastfed all my kids (also didn't post about it constantly, just saying it now to clarify that I've been there) 😂
But I feel like she's constantly making out people have issues when 99% of people/places couldn't give a tit.
They just don’t have Emily vibes where she’s shoving the phone into Amelias face every damn minute with ‘hello everybody’ *sweetcorn gurn*

• Haha
  • Sick
She has to make everything about her. Her last post about 9/11 doesn’t even remotely make sense. And she only got 50 likes on her AD/PR post 2 days ago. She’s such a flop 🤣

Begging for hair straighteners now. Wonder if princess Emily will get some cloud 9s but hubby not allowed to fix his car as they have no money

Defo on the beg for hair straighteners. She’s not even subtle with it!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.