Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO I’m so embarrassed for this woman. I can’t get over how she genuinely thinks she’s an influencer and she thinks she’s so important ...... oh dear😩😩😩

Reactions: 10
Oh my god the second hand embarrassment for her is unreal! The stupid singing and dancing in public. The wetting her knickers over a brass band. Wearing her birthing nightie out in public for the second time.

Also, how hairy are her arms?!?!!

Reactions: 8
There is no bloody way that was a press invite , she would’ve gone anyway with it being first day opening probs on lookout for freebies, I was tempted to rub in that I got a vip invite from the new next at glassworks for 10% off and a free glass of something sparkling …..but I didn’t want her crying woe is me …..if she had got it she’d have used it and probably tagged #gifted 😂😂 and don’t get me started on her pawing all the fuckin stuff she didn’t buy , I work in retail and people paw everything as though there’s still no bleeping pandemic, South Yorkshire is rife Barnsley being the bleeping worst hotspot in South Yorkshire ffs , saying that the dirty bleeping dress probably harbours more germs than covid …..you can see it trailing behind trying to make its own way to nearest washing machine 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely bonkers this one. Turns up to a public shopping centre and think she’s JLo.

Surprised she didn’t wear big dark glasses incase she was papped.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine seeing her with the pram, in her hospital gown filming herself singing and dancing, god she’s embarrassing 😂😂
Had to makesure she shouted newborn loud enough to the flamingos aswell 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Like the make up done and front of hair straightened (cause the back certainly wasn't) who's she trying to impress cause when she stories she's usually rough as toast (see what I did there)

How has she actually been invited to the opening of a new shopping centre. Like, surely there is no way anyone is watching her insta and thinking ‘yeah she’s a good fit to advertise for us’. Surely she must have contacted them and said she’d tag them in her stories, but then I don’t understand why they’d agree. She’s absolutely bleeping cringe! I’m so confused by the whole pr/invite thing today!

Reactions: 6
How the feck has she 40k followers? Wonder how many are inactive slimming world accounts

I’d be surprised if it was a genuine PR invite, more likely she tagged along. They were interviewing people on the local news today about it and she wasn’t featured lol

I’m persuaded that we won’t see that £100 dress again because she probably kept the tag on it and returned it 🤣 (cue a story about the dress still being there once she’s read this post)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but I am NOT having it that any company sees her posts and thinks "what an interesting thought-provoking person to invite to our event". She is a walking headache who literally makes my organs turn inside out from the sheer levels of cringing she induces. NO-ONE sees that face and believes that is the face they want promoting their brand. Nope. Not having it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It did make me laugh how she was going km about how amazing the entertainment was and the policing ect. As if that's going to always be there? When it's literally there for the event and that's it 😂
She's making it sound like she likes in some massive city that everyone visits and would go out their way to visit 😂

Reactions: 3
It did make me laugh how she was going km about how amazing the entertainment was and the policing ect. As if that's going to always be there? When it's literally there for the event and that's it 😂
She's making it sound like she likes in some massive city that everyone visits and would go out their way to visit 😂
I mean people did used to come to Barnsley from all over, YEARS AND YEARS AGO😂😂😭 she’s thick

Reactions: 1
I’d be surprised if it was a genuine PR invite, more likely she tagged along. They were interviewing people on the local news today about it and she wasn’t featured lol
But let’s also remember, it’s a shopping centre, in Barnsley, on a Thursday morning. It was hardly like they were going to get the big guns in. They only have 1500 followers so you know, any port in a storm to get people out there.

I’m persuaded that we won’t see that £100 dress again because she probably kept the tag on it and returned it 🤣 (cue a story about the dress still being there once she’s read this post)
I honestly think none of her clothes fit and she can’t afford anymore. Towards the end she ballooned massively and it wasn’t just normal pregnancy weight. I still think GD was a risk plus she was given the injections too

Reactions: 10
Dropped the balls, so many things to do but hold on il come on and do a story 🙄

God I hate the way these "influencers" hold their tiny babies while on camera. it doesn't look comfortable or safe.

Her eyes still look so yellow on that close up shot. Also that didn’t look safe when she was holding Amelia!

I imagine this is how she lunges at brands, companies or anyone who’ll listen and starts claiming desperately that she’s an Instagram “influencer” and that she has a following😩the cringe I felt when she saw the brass band and was quite obviously waiting for them to come make a fuss of Amelia like they did to the other baby😂 obviously they didn’t because she didn’t record/upload it LMAO omg- I’m so embarrassed when I watch her stories. WHO GETS GOOSEBUMPS OVER A BRASS BAND FGS😩 bet she makes moley dress up as a brass band player for sexy time
11AEBC91-4754-4D8C-A14A-A82A6D0B8807.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.