Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHES WEARING HER LABOUR DRESSING GOWN DRESS AGAIN
Came to write this!! to the opening of a shopping centre. Jesus christ Emily - we know you love a charity shop bargain for poor Hella - get the F*ck out of TK Maxx and down to your nearest chazza shop and buy yourself something to wear that hasnt had your insides on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if she’s doing “ad-pr” for a shopping centre…what a load of shite
So she’s going along to a newly opened shopping centre, and has marked it as a PR invite? 😂 wow does this idiot like to make out she’s something important!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just clearly can’t cope with spending £15 on that robe and only getting 2 days of birth out of it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or she could just do what normal people do and get cheap baggy tops from Primark? Surely she isn’t THAT skint?!

Reactions: 6
She just clearly can’t cope with spending £15 on that robe and only getting 2 days of birth out of it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or she could just do what normal people do and get cheap baggy tops from Primark? Surely she isn’t THAT skint?!
Exactly, a man's t-shirt and some leggings would look more presentable 🥴😳 she really doesn't care at all 😵

Reactions: 3
If she's a size 20/22, she won't be able to get a cheap baggy top from there.
They go up to a "24" in a fewww things but it isn't like any other shops 24.
So she'd have to go with a 20/22 which is smaller than your usual.
So she just wouldn't be able to

Reactions: 2
I love how she pans the camera round to barely see the pram 😂 where else was Amelia going to be?? Cutting the bloody ribbon??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she touching so much stuff she knows she’s not going to buy

She must resemble a crazy, scruffy bag lady pushing a reborn doll around in a pram 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she wear the dress she blew £100 on?? But walks round in a dressing gown 🤯 bizarre

Reactions: 4
I mean, great advertising it mentioning that people were worried about the security 😂 yeah top of the list of places I want to go to now.

Also why wear the bleeping robe she gave birth in?! Honestly, it's rank

Reactions: 7
Not sure why she’s bothering going round places like Next, not like she can actually afford anything in there. I’m just in shock that she’s walking around in her sewn up nightie still, that’s just awful. I’m all for getting your moneys worth out of stuff you buy, but Jesus Emily, get some standards ffs!

Going to an outdoor sensory class with a baby that can’t even lift its own head up yet…now I don’t have kids but…🧐 just another attention seeking exercise from our Emily
I remember back along she shared something about if you see a mum struggling give her a smile..imagine your kid having a screaming fit and you look up to see her gurning at you 😬😒 she makes me so irrationally angry lol
Also…‘I’m sorry for putting ad or invite on all my posts’ I hate it when influenzas apologise for ads…it’s literally your bleeping job?! I’m sure there’s plenty of other people that would appreciate the opportunities more??

Reactions: 5
Going to an outdoor sensory class with a baby that can’t even lift its own head up yet…now I don’t have kids but…🧐 just another attention seeking exercise from our Emily
I remember back along she shared something about if you see a mum struggling give her a smile..imagine your kid having a screaming fit and you look up to see her gurning at you 😬😒 she makes me so irrationally angry lol
Also…‘I’m sorry for putting ad or invite on all my posts’ I hate it when influenzas apologise for ads…it’s literally your bleeping job?! I’m sure there’s plenty of other people that would appreciate the opportunities more??
She can get out at the whiff of a freebie but struggles to eat properly at home 🙄

Ugh I'm getting so close to u following her. Her fake smiles and fake everything make me want to punch her 😂

So if it's a pr invite/ad.. They paid her to go? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.