Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to pick the baby up as soon as she wakes up? Leave for a little while if she’s not crying, she might go off again. She’s making a rod for her own back!

Reactions: 10
She's a poorer (money wise) version of sw feebs... so hard done by every minute of the day, smelly and annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The hoover would soothe the baby if she was crying, it's white noise. She can tidy or clean when hubby gets home. Get a sling and get on with it!

Reactions: 11
ALL FOR ATTENTION. Don’t believe a word, yes it’s tough with a newborn but I’m sorry you do have time to Hoover, not hoovering for 2 weeks is minging. Do it when your husbands home or put baby down and run the hoover about quickly. Also this daily biscuits and chocolate isn’t going to do you any good Emily sort your diet out! If I was here size I couldn’t happily sit scoffing chocolate all day
Well she definitely got what she wanted from her stories, attention from people. You know full well when people say they don’t want sympathy, that’s exactly what they bleeping want! Why do people fall for her attention seeking fake tears

Reactions: 9
Funny how after some attention from insta shes suddenly ok. Such an attention seeker. Being a new mum is so so hard but like someone pointed out. Put her in a bloody sling! Stop being a Martyr and having an excuse to sit on your lazy arse all day and figure it out!

Reactions: 9
Erm, can she not just buy a sling? It would come next day with Amazon. Why moan about it? This is just the reality of many people, not just women but there are men too who are the ones at home looking after the baby. I assume she meant the cleaning is her job because she’s unemployed, and she isn’t bringing anything to the income so at least she could help around the house. I knew she wouldn’t be able to handle this baby. I feel very sorry for that baby and Ella and moley tbh as Emily just seems to only care about herself .... also the chocolate bar won’t be helping her. Eat some nutrients for gods sake!!! Also empty Chinese boxes? Chinese food can be expensive, it adds up. They have money to buy takeaways but not to order a sling and Hoover the house? Seems suspicious.

Reactions: 6
Erm, can she not just buy a sling? It would come next day with Amazon. Why moan about it? This is just the reality of many people, not just women but there are men too who are the ones at home looking after the baby. I assume she meant the cleaning is her job because she’s unemployed, and she isn’t bringing anything to the income so at least she could help around the house. I knew she wouldn’t be able to handle this baby. I feel very sorry for that baby and Ella and moley tbh as Emily just seems to only care about herself .... also the chocolate bar won’t be helping her. Eat some nutrients for gods sake!!! Also empty Chinese boxes? Chinese food can be expensive, it adds up. They have money to buy takeaways but not to order a sling and Hoover the house? Seems suspicious.
They've always got money for something Emily wants

Reactions: 3
I do feel for her if she is genuinely finding it tough but she doesn’t help herself! Get a sling Emily! Get out with the pram let Amelia fall sleep in the pram and hopefully she will stay asleep when you get home …. Seriously tho Emily we know you read here get a sling! I had a cmpa clingy baby and 2 other children under 5 but managed to pack the house up for a house move because I had baby in a sling! They are a godsend!

View attachment 761116
She literally has no shame! Beggy bastard!
Beggy witch

Maybe the baby is clingy because she never puts her down? Babies need space too... she is always holding her!! No wonder she’s developed separation anxiety

If she would get up of her ass and get amelia in the pram and go for a walk instead of crying on her stories then maybe it would help or else just give up feeding her if she is such a hungry baby & give her bottles, it's not the end of the world like! I lost my father this year and watching her just drives me mad as she thinks everything is a first world problem when it's nothing huge at all.

Reactions: 8
She literally never stops moaning. if she stopped filming every thing for insta she might have time to shower and run the hoover round.
The baby does not need to held every time she opens her eyes.
Honestly she’s so hard done by what does she think people with twins or 2 under two or single parents do 😬

• Heart
She needs to think on, there's people in dire need of shelter running from wartorn places and she's whinging from her warm safe home that all she's eaten is toast and biscuits. She's trying to dig at hubby, also undermining him and saying he's soft with ella, I see them two having marital problems

It’s a different ballgame when you go from one child to two. I’ve always said it. It’s bloody hard work. But as said above, she doesn’t help herself at all.
Get out and about with the pram - fresh air and exercise makes you feel better. Literally no one cares how she is feeding her baby, as long as she is fed it is not effecting any of her followers why does she think people care 😂

She can afford a new nursing bra but hasn't been able to afford any new clothes.

Don't get me wrong. The bra is important too but surely so is a top so she's not wearing one for 4 months straight.

Lurker here 👋🏻 Had to come on today. Imagine being her HUBBY and seeing her just moan about you on the internet all day! Everything she says seems to be a woe is me coupled with a sly dig at him. Have a day off love!

Reactions: 8
She can afford a new nursing bra but hasn't been able to afford any new clothes.

Don't get me wrong. The bra is important too but surely so is a top so she's not wearing one for 4 months straight.
No no no ✋ she is begging for a new bra from that company. And if she doesn't get gifted one she will make hubby fork out for it. She's probably more than halfway to stopping breastfeeding what's the point?! Buy yourself a few tshirts instead Emily they are much more needed especially seeing as you don't leave the house so a bra is not a necessity. Also, she went to that bleeping shopping centre 2 days last week - Wasn't bothered about the cleaning back then. Its just that now hubby's gone to work she is guilt tripping him. Also saying he makes her life harder so she has to do it all rushing Ella to bed before he gets home. Oh Emily you are so great. Well done, gold star for you. She is a passive aggressive miserable cow.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.