Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the woe is me on her stories, no ones going to gift you a bleeping car Emily. You don’t work, so give the car to the hubby and get some bleeping exercise in by walking places! Seriously though I’m sure where she lives will have good transport links (bus etc) so no need to bleeping cry over one of your two cars going. Some people manage with more kids and no car at all! I, for one, drove my partner to and from work at 4am every morning while his job location was temporarily changed, while also having a child that had to come along with us and being heavily pregnant. I didn’t moan though, because sometimes you have to help your other half out if needs be. I bet she’d take the car off him in an instance and make him get the bus to work the lazy cow.
where she lives is literally in the centre of SO much, end of her street each way is a bus that goes into town, the school is literally around the corner, there are so many shops too. You could easily survive where she lives without a car considering she doesn’t work as well

Reactions: 7
Anyone think she’s buying likes? 56 on her ‘ad/pr reel vs nearly 5000 on ‘when Amelia met ella’

Reactions: 5
Her stories are pissing me off, if you're that upset go to the bloody doctors or tell your midwife, instead of making stories. Attention seeker!!!

Reactions: 11
I just don’t get people filming themselves crying. If you’re struggling speak to someone who can help not Instagram for clout. Ever since she’s had Amelia she’s always holding her so no wonder she doesn’t like putting down. She never makes anything easy for herself and then cries when it catches up.

Reactions: 15
I know I'm going to sound really harsh and I'm totally ready for the backlash but yes, being a new mum is a struggle sometimes and I know it's not a competition but I have a 2 week old that is extra fussy atm, a 12 month old and a 3 year old that currently have norovirus and honestly I really wish my only issue was not being able to Hoover. God I know I sound awful because the newborn stage does make you really emotional but as someone said above, talk to a midwife or a health visitor instead of the snotty, crying stories.

• Heart
Why can’t she get a sling or something to put Amelia in, I have twins and one is very clingy so I pop them in the carrier and manage to do housework. Why can’t moley hoover when he comes in and help clean, he’s not at work 24/7 I’m sure he could help, but no she’d rather martyr herself and let him take the baby and she go do it, then witch about it online.

Also, I’m sure someone called it on her saying she’d have supply issues same as last time, nobody gives a tit how she feeds her baby, nobody is shaming her for combi feeding, if she doesn’t want to BF don’t breastfeed, but don’t bullshit about supply issues in order to feed your child, a fed baby is best at the end of the day.

And if the house has been that much of an issue over the last two weeks, why has she constantly been on Instagram doing stories every day? So much of this just seems like her feeling sorry for herself

Reactions: 12
I know I'm going to sound really harsh and I'm totally ready for the backlash but yes, being a new mum is a struggle sometimes and I know it's not a competition but I have a 2 week old that is extra fussy atm, a 12 month old and a 3 year old that currently have norovirus and honestly I really wish my only issue was not being able to Hoover. God I know I sound awful because the newborn stage does make you really emotional but as someone said above, talk to a midwife or a health visitor instead of the snotty, crying stories.
She wants to sound relatable but she comes across as whining and incompetent

I hope your child gets better soon

Reactions: 6
Why can’t she get a sling or something to put Amelia in, I have twins and one is very clingy so I pop them in the carrier and manage to do housework. Why can’t moley hoover when he comes in and help clean, he’s not at work 24/7 I’m sure he could help, but no she’d rather martyr herself and let him take the baby and she go do it, then witch about it online.
Also, I’m sure someone called it on her saying she’d have supply issues same as last time, nobody gives a tit how she feeds her baby, nobody is shaming her for combi feeding, if she doesn’t want to BF don’t breastfeed, but don’t bullshit about supply issues in order to feed your child, a fed baby is best at the end of the day.
I dont get why she said "I know cleaning is my job"
Why is it? Especially if she's struggling by not being able to put the baby down.

Then she also says.. "Nothing i can do apart from if I put her in a sling"
Well? Do it then?
Why say it and then not do it? 🤔

Oh and also "If you have an issue with combi feeding, keep it to yourself"

Why does she insist that everyone has an issue with breastfeeding/bottle feeding ect?!

Reactions: 12
Why is it? Especially if she's struggling by not being able to put the baby down.

Well? Do it then?
I feel like the whole cleaning is her job thing, may be a slight against moley, it isn’t t her job, they both live in that house, they’re equally responsible for how it looks, how clean it is etc. Exactly, she already knows the solution, so why not get a sling ffs - not rocket science is it? Is she hoping that by coming on stories with her pity party someone will give her one or she will be gifted one from a company. They’re cheap enough to get on eBay or she may have a sling library near her

Reactions: 8

Well? Do it then?

Oh and also "If you have an issue with combi feeding, keep it to yourself"

Why does she insist that everyone has an issue with breastfeeding/bottle feeding ect?!
Why is she still gender stereotyping roles in this day and age the absolute tool! As others have said, moley can do it when he gets home or he could look after the baby while she does it, she could just put the baby down and get on with it, or use the sling... but no, she likes to be the martyr and complain on insta about it all so she can receive validation from strangers.

She was defo digging at moley. She’s already mentioned twice he was out doing ‘favours’ yesterday meaning she’s probably peed off he wasn’t at home helping her, he was helping others. Also - what on Earth made her think she could handle another baby is beyond me. She couldn’t even handle the dog whilst she didn’t even have a job. Couldn’t even be bothered to walk him once a day - let alone having a baby attached and reliant on you 24/7. I don’t know why she’s acting like a clean hygiene freak about the house being clean when she wears the same sweaty stained sack for days on end. And wears the same robe she birthed her child in out in public. I don’t believe for one minute that she doesn’t read here, and that what she reads doesn’t impact her mood at all

She’ll push for a biscuit but manages to wolf down a chocolate bar 😵💫 and empty Chinese containers but crying over having no money. I get she’s struggling but not helping herself

She also said she’d not cleaned for 2 weeks, well hasn’t Moley been off on paternity leave so why couldn’t the house of been cleaned? I don’t buy it at all, she’s full of tit!

Hate to be that person too, but from the stories earlier and the latest one, I don’t even think she is bf anymore. Which is absolutely fine and no judging on how a baby is fed, the angles just look odd to me

ALL FOR ATTENTION. Don’t believe a word, yes it’s tough with a newborn but I’m sorry you do have time to Hoover, not hoovering for 2 weeks is minging. Do it when your husbands home or put baby down and run the hoover about quickly. Also this daily biscuits and chocolate isn’t going to do you any good Emily sort your diet out! If I was here size I couldn’t happily sit scoffing chocolate all day

• Heart
ALL FOR ATTENTION. Don’t believe a word, yes it’s tough with a newborn but I’m sorry you do have time to Hoover, not hoovering for 2 weeks is minging. Do it when your husbands home or put baby down and run the hoover about quickly. Also this daily biscuits and chocolate isn’t going to do you any good Emily sort your diet out! If I was here size I couldn’t happily sit scoffing chocolate all day
They had time to swan off to that stupid thing at the weekend, she could have got her husband to hoover then

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here but this woman is doing my head in! I've also got a newborn and 2 other children to look after but somehow it gets done and do you know why? Because I'm not pissing about at shopping centres creaming over bloody brass bands and my "hubby" helps with the cleaning (admittedly it's done wrong but we give him points for trying!) whilst he's working shifts. She's done nothing but moan about everyone since she got pregnant and now the babies here it's even worse! There are people who would either live to be pregnant or bring their child home yes it's hard going from 1-2 but she didnt parent the other child too well so I'm not sure how this one's going to turn out. Also the fact she wears the same stuff for days amazes me I end up with sick/food/god knows what down me by the end of the day's there is no way I could wear anything 2 days on the trott!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She thinks she’s found her niche showing the ‘bad’ days 🙄
Hubby doesn’t work 24-7 so surely either morning or night he can take over and she can Hoover 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s just so desperate for content, filming yourself crying is always a beg move

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.