Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, another walk without the dog? And why do her hands constantly move when she’s talking?!
That poor dog ☹ Why do they have him really? He’s overweight because he’s not walked regularly but if they’re going out for a walk anyway then why not just take him? No wonder he pulls when they do take him out. He must be so desperate for some exercise

Reactions: 8
Why is everything she does so extreme. She can't have a mars bar she has to have a £20+ bar of chocolate. No sandwich for lunch she has to cook a full on 1000cal meal. She cant just be happy with bojos announcement she has to sob. I cant deal with her dramatics.

Reactions: 15
Why is everything she does so extreme. She can't have a mars bar she has to have a £20+ bar of chocolate. No sandwich for lunch she has to cook a full on 1000cal meal. She cant just be happy with bojos announcement she has to sob. I cant deal with her dramatics.
Emotionally unstable

Reactions: 4
“Anyone else cry?!” No because we are not attention seeking pre Madonna’s!! PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND HELP YOUR DAUGHTER CLIMB TREES!

It’ll be #picnicparadise in the summer.

She’s crying because she’s so happy she doesn’t have to parent anymore.

Reactions: 4
“Anyone else cry?!” No because we are not attention seeking pre Madonna’s!! PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND HELP YOUR DAUGHTER CLIMB TREES!

It’ll be #picnicparadise in the summer.
I love that she did a poll and most people said no🤣

• Haha
Her latest story - she’s literally moaning that she’s a mother 😳😳😳 I really don’t know where she’s going with her account these days but to think she started off as a Slimming World account and it has now turned into her complaining that she hasn’t got enough time, space or sleep because of her only child. No wonder she’s losing followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She has 1 child and does not work. Hubby gives her lie ins most days he is off. I think she's depressed. That makes me not want to do anything. Then I can't sleep and then I eat. Viscous circle

Reactions: 6
She has 1 child and does not work. Hubby gives her lie ins most days he is off. I think she's depressed. That makes me not want to do anything. Then I can't sleep and then I eat. Viscous circle
Depressed? Ehhh I don’t think so. She’s super lazy and moans moans moans. She’s an attention seeker. She copied Jess a few weeks ago and “took a few days off social” it was more like 12 hours. She’s desperate for people to validate her. Also someone who has depression wouldn’t constantly be filming their life they’d be doing the total opposite. This lazy idiot is never off her phone! She is constantly recording her bland boring life god knows what for. She’s greedy and has comfort eating issues for sure. She’ll be getting diabetes by the time she’s 35 if she continues the way she is. Pure laziness and she looks way older than she actually is!! I thought she was 45+ she’s not even 30 yet?! She looks old!!!

Reactions: 10
Yeah you have a point there when I'm depressed I hide away from everyone.

I thought she was 35-38 can't believe she's not even 30

Reactions: 7
Right, another walk without the dog? And why do her hands constantly move when she’s talking?!
How annoying is the hand moving!!! Also why doesn’t she make hella tidy her own room my sons 4 and does his own and has done since he was 3!!

Depressed? Ehhh I don’t think so. She’s super lazy and moans moans moans. She’s an attention seeker. She copied Jess a few weeks ago and “took a few days off social” it was more like 12 hours. She’s desperate for people to validate her. Also someone who has depression wouldn’t constantly be filming their life they’d be doing the total opposite. This lazy idiot is never off her phone! She is constantly recording her bland boring life god knows what for. She’s greedy and has comfort eating issues for sure. She’ll be getting diabetes by the time she’s 35 if she continues the way she is. Pure laziness and she looks way older than she actually is!! I thought she was 45+ she’s not even 30 yet?! She looks old!!!
I have to totally agree, I suffer from depression and had a period of a couple of months I didn't post anything on Instagram I just didn't have the motivation too. Very rarely even looked at people's stories. Her behaviour is totally attention seeking and the want to be a bigger account. Hubby comes home from work and takes her out. Why hasn't she? I know when I was alot bigger I cba doing anything but if kids were concerned I done it. A good kick into real life!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Emily is the motherly type. She constantly moans about having to do the most simple things! It’s quite sad really as her “hubby” is always working and she acts like she’s the one working! The whole “I’m home alone” thing only proves to me that she doesn’t like being a mum. She’s only ever home with her daughter who is literally a small child. She genuinely acts like she’s raising 4 kids!! She is absolutely useless

Reactions: 6
I think she definitely reads on here but why would she send those messages to herself? Even for sympathy it would be a really weird thing to do.
Probably trying to get her engagement up for brand work. Wish someone would gift her a toothbrush & some decent toothpaste.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.