Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could have sworn she whinged about hubby working all weekend, then he appeared in the stories at the castle where once again the dog was left at home.

Reactions: 4
She’s really celebrating about a successful school day! What is so hard about homeschooling a 4 year old? I have a 4 year old going to school in sept but I presume reception is quite fun and not serious? I have ‘homework’ set by my daughters preschool but it’s really not the end of the world if it doesn’t get done- I just don’t get it. I just get the impression she doesn’t like doing childcare. Imagine if she had two! I still reckon she’s preg

Reactions: 7
I’m ‘homeschooling’ my reception child, actual work barely equates to an hour a day (maths and phonics) then the rest is like a drawing activity, yoga, etc not exactly hardcore 😂😂

Reactions: 5
She’s really celebrating about a successful school day! What is so hard about homeschooling a 4 year old? I have a 4 year old going to school in sept but I presume reception is quite fun and not serious? I have ‘homework’ set by my daughters preschool but it’s really not the end of the world if it doesn’t get done- I just don’t get it. I just get the impression she doesn’t like doing childcare. Imagine if she had two! I still reckon she’s preg
Definitely preggo

Reactions: 1
I don’t think celebrating home schooling playing on the switch together is something to brag about?
Maybe do something together such as walk, you know walk the dog?

#takemylifenotmycuppa. Really? You’d rather die than someone take your tea? Yorkshire Tea clearly aren’t interested! Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laughing at her Tesco #ad

“There’s not a lot in the fridge but eggs, bacon and an onion”

You do also seem to have a very well stocked vegetable drawer but of course that’s far too healthy for our Emily 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she used more than the eggs, bacon and onion there 😂
"What 3 ingredients would you put in?"
Well..you can't count for a start 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her Hubby works for Asda yet she is working with Tesco? So promoting a competing Supermarket against the one that he works for? 😲😲

Reactions: 9
Laughing at her Tesco #ad

“There’s not a lot in the fridge but eggs, bacon and an onion”

You do also seem to have a very well stocked vegetable drawer but of course that’s far too healthy for our Emily 😂
bleeping state of her too! She might have brushed her hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hubby will be at risk of redundancy with the sale of Asda happening, his job will become obsolete so he’ll need to apply for a new position. Was surprised she wasn’t bitching about it but then realised she obviously wants him home to babysit while she’s pretending to be an influencer

Funny how she’s more then 3 ingredients in the fridge this morning before a food shop and after the Tesco Ad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m ‘homeschooling’ my reception child, actual work barely equates to an hour a day (maths and phonics) then the rest is like a drawing activity, yoga, etc not exactly hardcore 😂😂
It’s probably the yoga wiping Emily out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funny how she’s more then 3 ingredients in the fridge this morning before a food shop and after the Tesco Ad lol
I think she’s talking tit, I think Tesco sent her the ingredients for the ad and specific recipe and just told her to act it out😆 it does seem a bit rehearsed. Plus she had more bacon for her breakfast this morning also who happens to just have “lardons” hanging around? Usually it’s just the slices of bacon she has. And she’s not exactly the most exciting of cooks. Also that recipe she cooked was literally just rice and bacon?Hardly a balanced meal. She could definitely be pregnant tbh, she seems to be eating like a horse so wouldn’t be surprised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.