Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 456663
Erm, what’s happened today for her to have gained nearly 2 1/2 thousand followers?!? 😱
That seems very suspicious indeed. Most definitely buying followers, how sad! Her child gets second hand Xmas gifts while she’s busy buying followers. I wouldn’t be surprised if most of these “influencers” do that because they rely a lot on having a large following. The more followers you have the more they’ll pay you for adverts

Reactions: 5
That seems very suspicious indeed. Most definitely buying followers, how sad! Her child gets second hand Xmas gifts while she’s busy buying followers. I wouldn’t be surprised if most of these “influencers” do that because they rely a lot on having a large following. The more followers you have the more they’ll pay you for adverts
You truly know it’s bought fake followers when there’s no change in comments and likes on posts

Reactions: 3
Still can't work out if she's pregnant or she reads here and wants us to think she is? Why not just keep the bottle of baileys. Also, I'm guessing they got like a dine in type meal? Don't they normally come with a bottle of wine, even though I agree glass bottle coke is the best, financially it makes more sense to buy wine?

Still can't work out if she's pregnant or she reads here and wants us to think she is? Why not just keep the bottle of baileys. Also, I'm guessing they got like a dine in type meal? Don't they normally come with a bottle of wine, even though I agree glass bottle coke is the best, financially it makes more sense to buy wine?
Pregnant

Reactions: 3
View attachment 457001
Noticed this on her shopping receipt! No doubt a bribe for Hella for some nonsense as usual.
“Hella if you behave while we’re shopping I’ll get you something” 100%. She’s only well behaved when she’s getting something out of it, I wouldn’t exactly call that good parenting. Anyone remember the kick off when Emily wouldn’t let her have a cookie or something? Jeeeez

Reactions: 6
“Hella if you behave while we’re shopping I’ll get you something” 100%. She’s only well behaved when she’s getting something out of it, I wouldn’t exactly call that good parenting. Anyone remember the kick off when Emily wouldn’t let her have a cookie or something? Jeeeez
She constantly bribes her with countless amounts of random stuff. It’s actually quite sad and shows just how bad of a parent Emily is

Reactions: 9
Wahhh the sun wasn’t shining and so I can’t go out and have organised fun!!

Reactions: 4
She constantly bribes her with countless amounts of random stuff. It’s actually quite sad and shows just how bad of a parent Emily is
but gets f*** all for Christmas apart from secondhand tat 🙄
On a random day for being so good she spent £23 on a kids toy. If she rewards and bribes all the time Ella will expect this. Made a rod for her own back!
It’s not like she lost her job just before Christmas and then has since got a new job 🤷🏽‍♀️

but gets f*** all for Christmas apart from secondhand tat 🙄
On a random day for being so good she spent £23 on a kids toy. If she rewards and bribes all the time Ella will expect this. Made a rod for her own back!
It’s not like she lost her job just before Christmas and then has since got a new job 🤷🏽‍♀️
That was clearly bullshit about the second hand. Again either to entice followers who may shop second hand or maybe are poor they need to buy second hand or again to try and scam companies into sending her new toys and tit for the kid.

what Emily claims You can see straight through. It’s purely for content in needing new subs and or to get new ads from companies. They clearly do just fine with whatever he’s called working. She maybe recieves something but tbh I’m now clued yo with tax info or benefits etc etc so I don’t want to through the thread down that rabbit hole.

That was clearly bullshit about the second hand. Again either to entice followers who may shop second hand or maybe are poor they need to buy second hand or again to try and scam companies into sending her new toys and tit for the kid.

what Emily claims You can see straight through. It’s purely for content in needing new subs and or to get new ads from companies. They clearly do just fine with whatever he’s called working. She maybe recieves something but tbh I’m now clued yo with tax info or benefits etc etc so I don’t want to through the thread down that rabbit hole.
He's only on £9.50 an hour so can't be making enough to cover all bills and her spending expenses. Surely.

Reactions: 4
God. Now she thinks she's got a kidney infection. Does she ever stop moaning?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Another day, another moan for Emily. She literally starts moaning the second she’s awake

Another day, another moan for Emily. She literally starts moaning the second she’s awake

She probably goes to sleep thinking about things she can complain about the next day! There’s always something wrong with her,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.