Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be quite a big thing to say but am I the only one here who thinks Emily could be suffering from the need of attention? She’s at home alone everyday, she quite obviously disliked being her child’s teacher, she almost sometimes shows resentment towards her hubby ... I definitely can see her doing this and creating it to stir up some attention. She has 40K followers, most larger accounts get hate comments too but they don’t post it. She regularly seems to do this and I think she’s genuinely maybe even feeling lonely. Maybe that’s why she’s doing this.... it’s quite sick tbh if she is and it’s like she used that hate comment to post her shortbreads???? She’s a very odd woman that’s for sure

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed. Don’t need to follow people who construct their daily lives around pleasing a community of IG strangers. It’s a bit weird. I’m sure there’s money in it, doesn’t make it healthy or reality.

Reactions: 8
‘In the public eye’ you’re a failed slimming world account Emily not bleeping Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sweetcorn Teeth, since you read here, let’s have a tête-à-tête.

Give it up. You’re a lardy, lazy, beggy waste of oxygen. Be cocky all you want in public, but you know deep down that you’re not happy really because of the endless (failed) dieting, and binge eating. You’re totally lost, and it’s plain for all to see.

You could actually be slightly tolerable if you grew up a bit, motivated yourself to do something productive in life and stopped tagging every company in the hope they’ll notice you. You’re not an influencer, so let it go.

Why don’t you set some good examples for your kid? Eat healthily, stop making excuses, get the phone out of her face all the time, and show her what a hard working, ambitious parent is, not some layabout slob. You could completely change your life, but you never will because you’re just too lazy, which is sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure she said she was giving Instagram a go full time aka it becomes a job. duck off Emily. I don’t like calling people lazy or etc (but I’m not going to call people out on it) because I don’t have the best mental health and part of that is sometimes just not doing stuff. However I’m bloody open with it and anyone who knows me personally knows I’m open when I’m having a tough day and can barely bring myself to move. I’m just waiting for her to do a 180 and pull the mental health card like everyone else. Also what is it about everyone mentioning trolls the last few days?!

Reactions: 9
I think she definitely reads on here but why would she send those messages to herself? Even for sympathy it would be a really weird thing to do.
Attention seeking 101. If you aren’t getting the attention you crave make a reason to get the attention you crave. I’m 100% convinced it’s her, she clearly lives on another planet

Reactions: 10
Attention seeking 101. If you aren’t getting the attention you crave make a reason to get the attention you crave. I’m 100% convinced it’s her, she clearly lives on another planet
I think you might be right. I wasn’t sure yesterday but after she shared that other post last night on her stories (that now looks like it has been deleted) and she mentioned a ‘vile hate site’ I’m assuming she means this one so she obviously reads on here and so I wouldn’t put it past her now to be sending those messages to herself

Reactions: 5
I think you might be right. I wasn’t sure yesterday but after she shared that other post last night on her stories (that now looks like it has been deleted) and she mentioned a ‘vile hate site’ I’m assuming she means this one so she obviously reads on here and so I wouldn’t put it past her now to be sending those messages to herself
also considering she’s trying really hard to be an “influencer” it’s shocking that she’s sharing things like that. It’s pretty much known that if you have hate messages you don’t blast them and give them attention lol, that’s what they would want!!! She seems absolutely desperate for attention and validation, so I’m pretty sure she’d go to extreme lengths to get it. I said it yesterday I think she’s lonely and bored, and is trying to cause a drama to have an increase in following, no other influencers do this?!

Reactions: 6
also considering she’s trying really hard to be an “influencer” it’s shocking that she’s sharing things like that. It’s pretty much known that if you have hate messages you don’t blast them and give them attention lol, that’s what they would want!!! She seems absolutely desperate for attention and validation, so I’m pretty sure she’d go to extreme lengths to get it. I said it yesterday I think she’s lonely and bored, and is trying to cause a drama to have an increase in following, no other influencers do this?!
Unless she's copying from Stacey Solomon who shares hate posts, though I think shes another one who loves attention

Reactions: 5
So an essential drive in the car yesterday to go for a walk and leave the dog at home

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.