Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait till she gets her email telling her to shield because of BMI...woe is me in 3...2....1.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think its her! I really do 🤔
I thought the SAME!!! Also anyone else notice the name of the account is “emilywalters” ..... that’s her bloomin name?? Why would any fake account put her name it just doesn’t make sense. I really REALLY think this is Emily being manipulative and making up tit just for the attention and engagement it gives her. Also I think this proves she definitely reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the SAME!!! Also anyone else notice the name of the account is “emilywalters” ..... that’s her bloomin name?? Why would any fake account put her name it just doesn’t make sense. I really REALLY think this is Emily being manipulative and making up tit just for the attention and engagement it gives her. Also I think this proves she definitely reads here
I do think it could be her as I think she likes the attention.
However, I think the person that sent it, whether it be her or not, knows people were pointing out how similar the username was last time they did it.
So they've just done the same this time knowing it was commented on here

Reactions: 3
she’s definitely doing it herself . The using the same name is to throw people off the scent from when we said it last time

• Wow
I think she definitely reads on here but why would she send those messages to herself? Even for sympathy it would be a really weird thing to do.

she’s definitely doing it herself . The using the same name is to throw people off the scent from when we said it last time
yes.

And I think she has a tattle account, they’ll not do the same mistake as liking a comment they send to her Now after the first time. As then it’s easier to find a new account through searching through who liked it.

Reactions: 8
She's cray cray she would deffo send messages to herself! She makes waaaaay too big a deal out of it. Other bigger accounts get hate mail all the time, they just ignore it. She's an attention sponge 🥴

I just had another look....it says view new account at the top of the message....has she just changed the name of it 🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s odd! This seems to be her! Otherwise someone is breaking the golden rule of here!!

Reactions: 3
It's definitely not me messaging her... she's not that important....and I'm not that polite 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"And in reply to me eating stodge... Look what I made yesterday"
Is that a defence from her? 😂 Because her pasta is literally stodge 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.