Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many questions. Why does she have to tag Nutella and marks and spencer? Why does her school age daughter have Peppa pig pancakes? Why can’t she walk the dog now that she says he’s no longer pulling and showed the video of him walking well yesterday? Why does her husband have to do everything?

Reactions: 7
Her husband works in a supermarket and they’re in desperate need of a shop. She says there’s a few more days to wait yet so I can only assume this is down to money. So why in the fuckity duck has she been pissing money up the wall on tit ?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So many questions. Why does she have to tag Nutella and marks and spencer? Why does her school age daughter have Peppa pig pancakes? Why can’t she walk the dog now that she says he’s no longer pulling and showed the video of him walking well yesterday? Why does her husband have to do everything?
she got the peppa pig pan for free last pancake day I’m sure, wheeling it out so she can get all tags again get on radar again 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Ffs looked at her post this morning and now all I want is a jacket potato beans and cheese 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love a spud with cheese and beans 🤣

She’s just done an aff link on a globe?? That she got for free??? Eh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Love a spud with cheese and beans 🤣

She’s just done an aff link on a globe?? That she got for free??? Eh
I thought the same. A lovely gift from her mum and she still sees fit to make money out of it. There’s no shame with some people.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone explain how she’s posted an AFF link if her mother bought it? Or can “influences” post a link of anything and make money from it? I am so confused! 🤔

Reactions: 4
Can anyone explain how she’s posted an AFF link if her mother bought it? Or can “influences” post a link of anything and make money from it? I am so confused! 🤔
You can post an affiliate link from amazon for pretty much anything. Whether you've bought it before or not.

• Wow
Can assure you all nobby ain’t a Yorkshire term either. Unless you’re talking about how much of a nob someone is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eugh, her latest woe is me post... ‘in amongst the bills’ well if you got a job instead of sitting on your lazy backside then maybe you’d be able to pay them. And I don’t believe for one minute she’s always on the go as she says she is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.