Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a bloomin job then Emily!! Then maybe your poor hubby wouldn’t have to work constantly and you would take on some of the workload. What an absolute layabout! Also the way she goes on about how she “homeschools” Ella like she’s homeschooling a 18 year old child or something. What a horrendous wife and parent she truly is! I cannot stand her anymore she has become unbearable and her ugliness inside matches her outside

Reactions: 6
She’s a div - moaning because he’s working full weekend, next post, Sarah’s kitchen take my money?? You mean the hubby’s money 🙄 poor guy

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There was a comment on her last post saying she see a doctor which has now disappeared. Definitely attention seeking with her ‘illness’

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I hate when people post things on their stories to get you to look at their posts 😑
She does it all the time.

• Haha
Maybe she’s after some free Halls Soothers? Emily should use her excellent communication skills to go and get a job, as in an actual job, in real life, in a real place, with real people. The interaction alone with others would make Emily happy I think.
I was genuinely thinking similar lines 🤣 please Lemsip give me an ad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
The food pic quote;
“I’ve not been eating that bad”

So she ain’t been eating all the chocolate, selection of brownies and brownie bakes?! 🤥

She’s posted more crap whilst she’s very poorly compared to when she was calorie counting for 2 weeks!!

The food pic quote;
“I’ve not been eating that bad”

So she ain’t been eating all the chocolate, selection of brownies and brownie bakes?! 🤥

She’s posted more crap whilst she’s very poorly compared to when she was calorie counting for 2 weeks!!
I love how she’s addressed basically everything from here in that one post 🥴😂

• Haha
Why do brands keep working with her? She barely gets any likes on her posts? Do they not do their research? I’ve been eating fage yoghurt for donkeys years. Not sure why they need to use Emily, who has been eating anything but healthy this past year!
Not throwing shade, neither have I, with the stress of the pandemic, but then again I wouldn’t claim I’ve been eating healthy when her stories and body have told us otherwise

Why do brands keep working with her? She barely gets any likes on her posts? Do they not do their research? I’ve been eating fage yoghurt for donkeys years. Not sure why they need to use Emily, who has been eating anything but healthy this past year!
Not throwing shade, neither have I, with the stress of the pandemic, but then again I wouldn’t claim I’ve been eating healthy when her stories and body have told us otherwise

It’s the same with the Fitbit she was gifted, brand new watch over £150 she wore it once, maybe twice and hasn’t been out doing any exercise, or using it for it’s intended purpose. God knows why they thought sending her one was a great idea when she does nothing but sit on her arse, eating overpriced chocolate and complaining that she’s feeling tired/ill all the time!

• Sad
It’s the same with the Fitbit she was gifted, brand new watch over £150 she wore it once, maybe twice and hasn’t been out doing any exercise, or using it for it’s intended purpose. God knows why they thought sending her one was a great idea when she does nothing but sit on her arse, eating overpriced chocolate and complaining that she’s feeling tired/ill all the time!
Did she actually do a proper ad for it? 🤔
They all blue into one and all I can picture is the clown lipstick. So I can't remember

She put #ad but I’m bet she got send the Fitbit in exchange for a post which is what most companies do. Not everyone is willing to pay out.

Reactions: 3
Did she actually do a proper ad for it? 🤔
They all blue into one and all I can picture is the clown lipstick. So I can't remember

I remember her going out for a dog walk on stories and talking about it, and her saying she could set alarms reminding her to collect Ella, that was it. It’s not been mentioned since

I remember her going out for a dog walk on stories and talking about it, and her saying she could set alarms reminding her to collect Ella, that was it. It’s not been mentioned since
Ah yes! I remember now 😂
And that was it 😂

Is she even wearing it in other photos ect in her random stories?

Reactions: 4
Do we really think hella is eating that quiche?🤔 not even sure I’d eat that quiche..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.