Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww trust me to miss all the drama 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

She's an absolute bleeping fruitloop and I am inclined to think she made those accounts and messages up for attention. It sounds far fetched, but she's that weird I honestly think she would!!

I also agree that I think she had/has an account on here to keep up with her own gossip. I think it makes her feel important because again, attention. No wonder moley is always at work, imagine going home to emoily and hella acting up 🥴

Great thread title and recap 🙌😄

Reactions: 5
Blimey! She’s ill again???? Her immune system must be in tatters, she’s always sick

Reactions: 4
I don’t know about anyone else but I wouldn’t admit to always feeling ill these days lol...but maybe that’s why she does it...attention...

It’s all for attention. It’s try keeep her engagement up with getting ALLL these concerned followers asking if little woe is me is okay. But clearly losing the followers now...

maybe she’d feel less sorry for herself if she got a part time job and then could go back to bragging about her tea slave!!

its all horse tit for attention. It’s getting old now.

Reactions: 7
she’s ill..... again. We know what happens next

Emily: thanks for all the messages asking if I’m ok and feel better soon

Reality: maybe 1 or 2 messages, maybe even none, she’s such a head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s ill..... again. We know what happens next

Emily: thanks for all the messages asking if I’m ok and feel better soon

Reality: maybe 1 or 2 messages, maybe even none, she’s such a head
That’s definitely coming this morning 😂 or she’ll be crying about home schooling again. twit

Sometimes I wonder if she wants people to dm asking if she’s pregnant... I know that it’s not right as it’s a Pet hate of mine but I feel she would use it as a way of doing a post like how it’s not acceptable to ask people that as a way of causing an increase in engagement by doing a poll of is this rude.

if that makes sense.

especially the way she’s losing followers she’s going to try and pull something out of the bad I reckon she’ll need to keep popular for the free brownies she’s pounding away every day.

Surprised she isn’t diabetic borderline all the shite.
I think this too.
I think she's read on here that we're all speculating. And I think she's thought well, if they are, then others might be, so I'll play on it to get my engagement up.

That combined with wanting people to think poor her.

Has she deleted stories about being ill again? I can't see them

Last edited:
Can’t see the story about her being ill but no doubt she’ll be off for another corona test. Hope hubby is isolating from work.

Reactions: 3
Why does her bio say “pet owner” Wierdo

Can’t see the story about her being ill but no doubt she’ll be off for another corona test. Hope hubby is isolating from work.
It’s the last one she posted with the 🤧😷🤢 emojis

• Haha
Does Emily wear a mask outside? (Does she even go outside lol?) .... she should get a Covid test. Didn’t she get annoyed once when she was ill(again!) and people were saying it could be Covid and she was being snarky on stories about it? She’s so boring I forget if it actually happened😆😆

Then again guys her poor hubby is out working all day, if he catches it and it’s not showing symptoms she could catch it like that

Maybe she’s after some free Halls Soothers? Emily should use her excellent communication skills to go and get a job, as in an actual job, in real life, in a real place, with real people. The interaction alone with others would make Emily happy I think.

Even just going for a 30 miscall alone would do her good, but of course she would rather mope and wallow in self pity

The cheek of her putting angry face because ‘hubby’ is working all weekend! How selfish of him to actually be out earning a crust to put food on the table! She is next level dick head!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.