Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes! I remember now 😂
And that was it 😂

Is she even wearing it in other photos ect in her random stories?

I don’t think I’ve seen her wearing it at all since then! I doubt she’s ‘influenced’ anyone into buying one, they’d have been better off sending it to someone who will actually use it for exercise.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’ve seen her wearing it at all since then! I doubt she’s ‘influenced’ anyone into buying one, they’d have been better off sending it to someone who will actually use it for exercise.
Influenced me into thinking of an Apple Watch when my FitBit needs replacing

Reactions: 8
STOP @‘ing COMPANIES INTO YOUR STORIES AND JUST EAT THE FOOD!!
Seriously, the begging is absolutely pathetic!! Also looks absolutely vile and I’m much better off in my car eating a Big Mac meal, which is precisely what I’m doing now. THANKS @Mcdonalds please can you validate my existence by sending me vouchers for free food? Rant over, it’s hard to type with greasy fingers. Signing off for now. X

• Haha
Reactions: 15
STOP @‘ing COMPANIES INTO YOUR STORIES AND JUST EAT THE FOOD!!
Seriously, the begging is absolutely pathetic!! Also looks absolutely vile and I’m much better off in my car eating a Big Mac meal, which is precisely what I’m doing now. THANKS @Mcdonalds please can you validate my existence by sending me vouchers for free food? Rant over, it’s hard to type with greasy fingers. Signing off for now. X
I can bet Emily has been shovelling in the McDonald’s too! She just doesn’t post it... sneaky strange woman that blusher is horrendous I can see why she isn’t a makeup artist anymore lol😂😂

Reactions: 8
I can bet Emily has been shovelling in the McDonald’s too! She just doesn’t post it... sneaky strange woman that blusher is horrendous I can see why she isn’t a makeup artist anymore lol😂😂
She looks like a cross between the bleeping joker and a clown! 👀👄🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Logan’s been pulling so bad I couldn’t walk him the last few weeks”

No... you’ve been too lazy to walk him. Too exhausted from washing up a plate probably. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Logan’s been pulling so bad I couldn’t walk him the last few weeks”

No... you’ve been too lazy to walk him. Too exhausted from washing up a plate probably. 🙄
Her laziness seriously baffles me. So the poor moley has to work all hours, put Ella to bed and now walk the dog?! AND she gets a lie in on the weekend! And what does she do? Dress up the dog for a story time and says it’s all too much! I mean seriously can’t walk the dog? I get that dogs pull but she’s hardly a little waif is she he’s pulling on like 20 stone!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her laziness seriously baffles me. So the poor moley has to work all hours, put Ella to bed and now walk the dog?! AND she gets a lie in on the weekend! And what does she do? Dress up the dog for a story time and says it’s all too much! I mean seriously can’t walk the dog? I get that dogs pull but she’s hardly a little waif is she he’s pulling on like 20 stone!
Urgh, she's such a bullshitting, lazy, greedy witch! 😠 I hope she gets so fat that she struggles to walk and develops serious health issues because it's the only way she's take things seriously. 😠 (if she hasn't already)

Reactions: 6
seems to me she loves hubby being out the house, she prob orders a sneaky maccies while he’s out and scoffs it secretly then gets rid of all evidence😂

Reactions: 4
Urgh, she's such a bullshitting, lazy, greedy witch! 😠 I hope she gets so fat that she struggles to walk and develops serious health issues because it's the only way she's take things seriously. 😠 (if she hasn't already)
She’s fat enough for that already 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His probably pulling because his hardly ever walked and now gets overexcited. And absolute bullshit she will get pulled over. If she focused on the dog and helped with the training he’ll be fine in no time

The thing is, the one training the dog should be the one who will walk it the most...surely that should be her?

Reactions: 3
She’s fat enough for that already 😜😜😜
I thought that after I'd posted it! 😂 I'm struggling right now and I'm about 5lbs heavier than I want to be, and despite staying within my calories and walking most days, I can't shift it 😞, but every day I try and I hope when I'm back in work, moving around a lot more, things will change, so I don't know how she can't seem to get a grip as shes hardly rushed off her feet AND has a dog, so could be out every day! She must feel absolutely AWFUL - I know I did when I was 4stone heavier. It's not easy, and maintaining is even harder, but she's such an unlikeable person that she deserves to stuff herself and suffer! 😠

Reactions: 5
Didn’t they take the dog to some kind of training classes for a while? I know it probably won’t have been on since March because of Covid but I’m sure they were taking him to a training class for a few months anyway. But if he was walked more regularly surely he wouldn’t be pulling?

She can’t walk the dog because he pulls and she’s scared she’ll drop her beloved phone and break it, you know, since it’s never out of her hand 🤣 she finds excuse after excuse to not do anything it’s actually ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.