Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she saying Ella is a Hella because of formula?
That’s utter rubbish and I’m not arsed what Mother’s use but I think she was out of order last night filming she’s having a time out from Ella and leaving David with her.
She probably wasn’t as bad as Emily made out, it was more about her than Ella.
Also the kid wouldn’t have been in long from school

Reactions: 8
So is she saying Ella is a Hella because of formula?
That’s utter rubbish and I’m not arsed what Mother’s use but I think she was out of order last night filming she’s having a time out from Ella and leaving David with her.
She probably wasn’t as bad as Emily made out, it was more about her than Ella.
Also the kid wouldn’t have been in long from school
She said her child was doing her head in, which I think is disgusting to air on social media. Imagine what it'll be like with a newborn plus Hella.

Reactions: 10
She winds me up daily. Saying she didnt know that advertising formula was illegal because she wasnt on insta when ella was a baby. What's that gotta do with it. Its been illegal to advertise formula for ages. Everyone knows that. Well i thought they did. I knew and i don't have children.

And I agree no-one shamed her for formula feeding ella. Does anyone really care? Just say you made a mistake instead of trying to get sympathy
I thought this as well. What's not being on Instagram then got to do with anything 😂

Also the way she wrote "I suffered from cluster feeding"
Yeah.. So does pretty much every parent hun. You're not special.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Never commented on this thread before but followed Emily for years from when she was a slimming world account. It’s pissed me off right off that she’s been gifted the whole Olaplex range! I use olaplex and it’s bloody expensive! She literally does duck all except moan and whinge about how hard done by she is. Voluntarily decided not to work yet moans she’s skint, and yet receives all this free tit which the rest of us have to actually go out and work for! Boils my piss:mad:

Reactions: 14
Never commented on this thread before but followed Emily for years from when she was a slimming world account. It’s pissed me off right off that she’s been gifted the whole Olaplex range! I use olaplex and it’s bloody expensive! She literally does duck all except moan and whinge about how hard done by she is. Voluntarily decided not to work yet moans she’s skint, and yet receives all this free tit which the rest of us have to actually go out and work for! Boils my piss:mad:
Especially as her hair always looks like worzel gummidge

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All those olaplex products and her hair still looks like straw
twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep around £26 a bottle. So you can easily spend close to £100 if you buy all of the range.... if anyone needs it it's that frizzy headed skank . Maybe they felt sorry for her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 but I agree she's so undeserving and lazy it's really not fair

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yep around £26 a bottle. So you can easily spend close to £100 if you buy all of the range.... if anyone needs it it's that frizzy headed skank . Maybe they felt sorry for her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 but I agree she's so undeserving and lazy it's really not fair
For the whole at home range it’s £182!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I came here to say this WTF how does she get gifted all this tit

Does she kiss their arse so much because it’s a freebie? I’d be horrified if I had to show 40k followers the result of a trip to the salon and it turned out to be that. I’d be booking in elsewhere and paying for a decent colour!!

Reactions: 5
Everything about that hair is awful. The colour is just bleeping awful but the cut esp around the front looks like Hella has done it with some kid friendly scissors! I’d be fuming if a hairdresser had done that to me - even if it was free!!

she always looks soooo bleeping smug too😫😫😫

Attachments

• Haha
Oh Lordy! She’s defo put on the baby weight then, or was it all those brownies she was consuming? She’ll prob gain a ton of weight and blame it on the baby when really it’s because she’s a corn toothed bison who eats like no tomorrow
8C795E12-DFA8-4E2A-8F4F-578A816D0F33.jpeg

Also I know she appaz has a background in makeup lol, but she always looks like she’s left her makeup unfinished? She looks weird

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I can't believe out of the whole of instagram SHE gets chosen for free stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️ it's laughable! She would drive a nun to drink she's insufferable
Alot of the Instagram influencers will message company's and ask for products to be sent. I have a friend that started off trying to be an influencer. I have more followers on Instagram and the stuff she gets it's madness.

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to pay every aspect of her pregnancy? Today should’ve been my 12 week scan💔 she said she didn’t want to rub peoples faces in it but she certainly is doing that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.