Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she should’ve been sensitive and put a bloody trigger warning on her post for people clicking through!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I bet the first thing she thought when she was told the opposite gender was “ooh, this would make a good clickbait post!” And straight off to insta she went.. 😂

Reactions: 8
I guarantee she actually knew and did it deliberately for “content”

Reactions: 13
I'd say so too knowing what a lunatic she is. She lies about everything. She's so manipulative she makes me sick 🤢 her smug face is crying out for a smack or two. Her husband is an absolute drip for letting her rule him all the time

Reactions: 6
I'd agree with this. This was my first thought! Can guarantee she knew it was a girl. Anything for content.

Although with my first I was told a girl from my 20 week scan until my 36 week growth scan to be told it was actually a boy 😂

• Wow
Why does she have to pay every aspect of her pregnancy? Today should’ve been my 12 week scan💔 she said she didn’t want to rub peoples faces in it but she certainly is doing that
I'm so sorry, I've thought that as well recently, put she didn't want to trigger people etc but doesn't stop talking about the fact she's pregnant.

I honestly don't believe her. I think she has known it was a girl all along and this entire thing was for content. I could be wrong but faking it for instagram screams Emily. Also, if you are still not sure, why tell Hella?!? Might as well wait until you're certain! Why film it as well. Hella and the unspecified bump are just clickbait at this point.

Reactions: 7
I agree she knew it was a girl already. How convenient she put a post up before the scan saying she’s gonna check it’s a boy

Reactions: 8
That was planned why would you have a doubt in your head that the gender you were told wasnt right. (post before she went) I've never heard anyone that's pregnant and been told the gender that they doubt the gender.
What's the best there will be stories in the weeks to come she has extra checks etc just to get more clicks.

So IF she wasn’t lying and she really didn’t know what she’s having what’s she gonna do if it ends up being a boy?? Poor Ella will be so confused

This happened to my niece, was told it was a boy by the clinic who had done her sisters scans then the NHS scan showed a girl 🙈. They had to repaint the room and return the clothes they had bought.

• Wow
New thread suggestion:

Not sure on the gender of my baby, but who cares as long as I get everything free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Emilywalters_journal #6 I lied about the gender..little freebie is due in September

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sticking with something I posted that was quoted as a possible suggestion but changing it slightly

....content is a (#gifted) cure for insomnia

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Emilywalters_journal #6 preggers beggy bison with the sweet corn grin, oh god I can’t watch, she’s too cringe!

• Haha
I’ve just had a quick nosey on her page and because it’s annoyed me that she keeps saying she hasn’t bought any clothes for the baby I would just like to call her out for lying as she showed some baby clothes the other day when she bought Ella some new dresses. Just like when she lied about bribing Ella too. I take half of what she says with a pinch of salt now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.