Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman has literally NO shame, she’s got so embarrassing this past year ... the ads and gifts have really gone to her big head

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That is the driest looking roast I have ever seen. The meat looks like it would need a saw to cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if Hella would even know what a spa day is let alone the fact that they do a kids spa day. Beggy Emily putting words in her daughters mouth all for a freebie the skank!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She just epitomises everything that is wrong with influencer culture. She doesn’t influence me to buy anything or go anywhere. She is very greedy and very lazy. She said it made sense to have a baby when she lost her job because she would be able to look after the baby... but I actually think more and more that she actually got pregnant so that she didn’t have to look for a new job. That’s why she’s pushing the influencer life so hard. It’s embarrassing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Free stuff again. Boils my piss. She desperate for baby brands to work with her!

Reactions: 6
I had a few people inbox me and ask me about my shoes ....

No you haven’t Emily cause you hardly got any real followers and no one gives a tit about your mingin looking shoes. Just another excuse to add that affiliate link again.
Beggar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely people don't think Ella is a "Perfect child"
The kid wouldn't even take part in her school play without a bribe 😂

• Haha
The gifted food really boiled my piss. Why all the moo free stuff? She’s never mentioned any need to have any of those foods.. try actually having a child with several allergies and how hard it is to find decent things for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The gifted food really boiled my piss. Why all the moo free stuff? She’s never mentioned any need to have any of those foods.. try actually having a child with several allergies and how hard it is to find decent things for them!
She hasn't got any allergies or dietary requirements, nor is she vegan. That's annoyed the tit out of me.

Reactions: 5
50E9890F-F569-47A1-A101-2E12EDF48E1F.png
bleeping colour of her hair! She is such a tit advert for that salon. I’d be embarrassed if I was the hairdresser who done that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.