Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
93AD5703-DC74-4848-B78B-310FB02776A1.png

That hair! Such a bad advert for that hairdressers! Freebie or not, I wouldn’t be going back if my hair looked like that when I came out!

Reactions: 6
Just watching her stories there, you can see how fake it is that she didn't know.
Bullshit.

Reactions: 5
If she did know all along and used it as content, why do that to Ella?

Reactions: 7
I bet she was hoping to go viral or something 🙄 newsflash Emily you’re not special hun

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“She didn’t know I was going to record” of course she knew ya giant turd, you’ve always got the camera in her face!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s okay everyone she’s happy with her weight gain despite up until a few months ago doing slimming world??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s okay everyone she’s happy with her weight gain despite up until a few months ago doing slimming world??
Exactly. So happy with her weight that in the first few weeks of her pregnancy she tried calorie counting and a few days on slimming world🤔

• Haha
She looks so different in the pics on that ‘style’ page I got lost doing a scroll from 2 years ago even

Reactions: 4
So I just looked back through her Instagram I reckon she’s about 19st 7lb now something like that, I think she’s lying about the bar 7lb bit..that still makes her lighter than me (witch) however I thought she’d been doing slimming world since late feb? So she shouldn’t be that heavy

Reactions: 8
I like how she's blaming it on lockdown though. She started gaining it back way before that.

So I just looked back through her Instagram I reckon she’s about 19st 7lb now something like that, I think she’s lying about the bar 7lb bit..that still makes her lighter than me (witch) however I thought she’d been doing slimming world since late feb? So she shouldn’t be that heavy
I think she's heavier than that personally... She was 18 stone in these photos...

I like how she's blaming it on lockdown though. She started gaining it back way before that.
Agree haha.
She had gained over 2 stone by Feb last year 😂

And one from a video she posted when she first started SW at 19 and a half stone.
So I certainly think she's lying about being half a stone lighter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she's heavier than that personally... She was 18 stone in these photos...

Agree haha.
She had gained over 2 stone by Feb last year 😂

And one from a video she posted when she first started SW at 19 and a half stone.
So I certainly think she's lying about being half a stone lighter.
Jesus she's got no style

Reactions: 2
I remember her posting a few years ago about her biggest ever weight being 20st 2lbs so IF she’s being honest (big IF there!) about what weight she’s put back on that should make her 19st 9lbs now (I think) but those 7lbs are bound to creep back on during her pregnancy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.