Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 547074bleeping colour of her hair! She is such a tit advert for that salon. I’d be embarrassed if I was the hairdresser who done that!
Why does she want another baby when her little girl constantly does her head in🙄 two young kids is a right handful. She will never stop complaining once the sprog is here! she's such a moany, ungrateful bastard she needs a good kick up her big fat arse! How about she stops sulking for once in her life and acts a bit more grateful 🤨 the more she has the less grateful she seems!!! She's an absolute bleeping tool, but there are people out there who would love to own their own home and have a family. She just needs to shut her fat gob and stay off the Internet ffs!

Reactions: 10
Why does she want another baby when her little girl constantly does her head in🙄 two young kids is a right handful. She will never stop complaining once the sprog is here! she's such a moany, ungrateful bastard she needs a good kick up her big fat arse! How about she stops sulking for once in her life and acts a bit more grateful 🤨 the more she has the less grateful she seems!!! She's an absolute bleeping tool, but there are people out there who would love to own their own home and have a family. She just needs to shut her fat gob and stay off the Internet ffs!
She's embarrassing. No way I'd use the company she got the free stuff from. I'm angry.

Reactions: 4
Well that company that wanted to “work with Emily” got an ad for what about 2 hours 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ well worth sending her a load of freebies......baby milk isn’t allowed to be advertised that’s why you only see ads for follow on milk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it hard to believe she's had a bunch of people shaming her for formula feeding Ella.

I know you get the odd person that does but it's rare these days. But I think she knows it's something she'd get sympathy for.

Reactions: 9
I find it hard to believe she's had a bunch of people shaming her for formula feeding Ella.

I know you get the odd person that does but it's rare these days. But I think she knows it's something she'd get sympathy for.
Exactly, nobody really gives a tit. If she breastfeeds this new kid, you know she will get her baps out on camera. I'll block her for good if I see this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She is literally a freak if she's made something like that up for content 😳

But then again who can forget the period stories 🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳😳🤢 she's an absolute fruitloop!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly, nobody really gives a tit. If she breastfeeds this new kid, you know she will get her baps out on camera. I'll block her for good if I see this.
It wouldn't surprise me. It'll be another thing for her to try and get followers from.
Anything to get those Ads 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I also find it hard to believe she’s been trolled for how she chose to feed her baby 5 years ago.

Although if she did receive messages shaming her for how she fed Ella then why hasn’t she shared them like she said she would be doing not so long ago? She shares everything from here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I also find it hard to believe she’s been trolled for how she chose to feed her baby 5 years ago.

Although if she did receive messages shaming her for how she fed Ella then why hasn’t she shared them like she said she would be doing not so long ago? She shares everything from here 🤷🏻‍♀️
They're bs and don't exist. Her ego is hurt from sharing something illegally.

Reactions: 7

I was going to say this. Normally she posts screenshots of messages.
It's always the ones that she's obviously made up that she never shows

She should have stopped at the apology and been humble, but no, she had to have a petulant strop at the end for sympathy. Get a grip, you spoilt little brat.

Reactions: 6

More likely she’s been trolled for spoiling that little madam from birth

She winds me up daily. Saying she didnt know that advertising formula was illegal because she wasnt on insta when ella was a baby. What's that gotta do with it. Its been illegal to advertise formula for ages. Everyone knows that. Well i thought they did. I knew and i don't have children.

And I agree no-one shamed her for formula feeding ella. Does anyone really care? Just say you made a mistake instead of trying to get sympathy

Reactions: 7
She winds me up daily. Saying she didnt know that advertising formula was illegal because she wasnt on insta when ella was a baby. What's that gotta do with it. Its been illegal to advertise formula for ages. Everyone knows that. Well i thought they did. I knew and i don't have children.

And I agree no-one shamed her for formula feeding ella. Does anyone really care? Just say you made a mistake instead of trying to get sympathy
I didn't realise it was but I'm not an influencer trying to beg for freebies, the company that sent her the stuff should have known though

She's a brat, as another poster said, so she's throwing her toys out of the pram

I didn't realise it was but I'm not an influencer trying to beg for freebies, the company that sent her the stuff should have known though

She's a brat, as another poster said, so she's throwing her toys out of the pram
Yeah they shoulda have known and they should have told her. When advertising shite is your job at least read the rules/laws

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.