Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's letting Ella have packed lunch 1 day a week. Tomorrow she be kicking off cos she can't take a lunchbox and she be bribing her with a present if she's a good girl. idiot.

Reactions: 8
Of course she's going to be having a packed lunch once a week... Emily has seen other instagrammers being gifted little snacks for lunchboxes so it opens it up for her to get some now.

Reactions: 7
Ugh. She's so irritating. Just the way she writes. "Can't risk him pulling me over" and then adds the pregnancy emoji 🤦🏻‍♀️
WE KNOW YOU'RE PREGNANT! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE PREGNANT.
That must be one strong dog to pull her over

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so lazy has the dog ever pulled her over so why would he now.
This is going to be one longggggggg pregnancy

Reactions: 5
Just give your kid a packed lunch 5 days a week If that's what she would prefer. Its not like you don't have time you don't even fuvking work...pisses me off.

Reactions: 6
Just give your kid a packed lunch 5 days a week If that's what she would prefer. Its not like you don't have time you don't even fuvking work...pisses me off.
Trying to save money i think as she gets free school meals til year 2, so she didn't want to shell out 5 days a week

Reactions: 2
Why have a dog if you aren’t going to walk it?
I’m a dog owner and he’s only medium and getting on and loves his walks, he lives for them!
Sometimes I hate having to take him but it’s his freedom, exercise and his time and actually he helps me get my steps and afterwards I’m glad he made me go out.
He has 4 little walks a day or sometimes less if he has a bigger one.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure the hubby would have liked a lie in today since he’s not working until later. Instead he’s getting up early to walk the dog so that Emily doesn’t have to read on here about how sorry we feel for the poor dog because he has to wait all day for one walk. Just don’t understand why they have him tbh.

I’m sure the hubby would have liked a lie in today since he’s not working until later. Instead he’s getting up early to walk the dog so that Emily doesn’t have to read on here about how sorry we feel for the poor dog because he has to wait all day for one walk. Just don’t understand why they have him tbh.
Emily is a spoilt brat, which is why Ella is. Nobody says no to Emily, I will bet she throws tantrums like a child too, so Moley has to appease her by being at her beckon call.
I don't know why they got the dog either.

Reactions: 3
Emily is a spoilt brat, which is why Ella is. Nobody says no to Emily, I will bet she throws tantrums like a child too, so Moley has to appease her by being at her beckon call.
I don't know why they got the dog either.
So, off topic but is it beckon call or beck and call? I always thought it was beck and call but now I’m wondering if I’ve been wrong my whole life !

Reactions: 1
They’ll get rid of the dog when the baby is here, we’ll hopefully because he deserves a better life where the owners actually care, train him and exercise him properly

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They’ll get rid of the dog when the baby is here, we’ll hopefully because he deserves a better life where the owners actually care, train him and exercise him properly
I was thinking this myself... will be interesting to see how they deal with the dog when baby is here. If she can’t be arsed with the dog now she definitely won’t be arsed when the baby is here.

“Puppy for sale”

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.