Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can summon up the energy to go the chip shop bet she legged it there.
I can just imagine her laying on the sofa, pregnant swollen and stuffing chips into her gob. No wonder the dog pulls, he’s probably scared she’s gonna gobble him next!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her dog has always, for as long as I've followed her, always been on top of her, near her whatever but funny now he's all of a sudden 'protective and clingy' 😂 when there's literally no difference

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That dog is so excited go on his walk, I do hope this isn’t his only walk for today.
He needs plenty of exercise and attention and he always looks sad

• Sad
Reactions: 4
No one needed 4 stories of her waking up. Jesus is this content these days?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact that th hubby has to have music playing to get her out of bed in the morning rather than telling her to just get up like everyone else 🙄 why can’t she just get out of bed? Why does everything have to be so dramatic?!

Also, I don’t knowmuch about this so i could be wrong but it just didn’t sound right that she’s been referred for a “well-being programme” which allows her gym and pool access just to give her time alone?! She’s on her own for 6 hours a day so surely the midwife referred her because she’s a high risk pregnancy due to her BMI? Never heard of that referral for all pregnant women, just those that are high risk I think?

Reactions: 12
The fact that th hubby has to have music playing to get her out of bed in the morning rather than telling her to just get up like everyone else 🙄 why can’t she just get out of bed? Why does everything have to be so dramatic?!

Also, I don’t knowmuch about this so i could be wrong but it just didn’t sound right that she’s been referred for a “well-being programme” which allows her gym and pool access just to give her time alone?! She’s on her own for 6 hours a day so surely the midwife referred her because she’s a high risk pregnancy due to her BMI? Never heard of that referral for all pregnant women, just those that are high risk I think?
I live 40 mins from her and I’ve never been referred to a well being program, it’s definitely because her BMI is through the roof. I don’t get why she can’t just be honest?!

Reactions: 11
Wtf was that creepy breathing wake up montage...honest to God never known someone so self indulgent in all my life.

• Haha
Why every time she does these wake up videos does she rub her face on her pillows throughout it all? Every time.
It's cringe. Wtf is she doing.

• Haha
  • Sick

it is something that’s offered in the Barnsley area,
However it does say one or more...but she’s pregnant so even if she wasn’t overweight she’d still have been offered it!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.