Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
65% of people think she should go back to brunette. I’m pretty sure about 80% voted in favour of brunette last time too and she decided to stay blonde. Then she says her hairdresser has the final decision?! Whaaaaat?!

Reactions: 7
65% of people think she should go back to brunette. I’m pretty sure about 80% voted in favour of brunette last time too and she decided to stay blonde. Then she says her hairdresser has the final decision?! Whaaaaat?!
I was coming here to say this. She put a vote up last time and most people voted to go back to dark and she still stayed blonde.
Why does her hairdresser decide her colour? Surely that's her choice?

Reactions: 3
No genuine hairdresser would keep her hair blonde, the condition is dreadful and doesn’t suit her. The only reason to keep her blonde would be to get more money from her

The reason it’s the hairdressers choice is because she’s getting it done for free so she doesn’t have a say 😂😂 she’s like her experimental project

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure she said before she pays for it with her own money now.
Which is why she never marks it with Ad/gifted or whatever anymore

• Wow
No genuine hairdresser would keep her hair blonde, the condition is dreadful and doesn’t suit her. The only reason to keep her blonde would be to get more money from her
its a shame she forever tags them cos they have a decent reputation that salon or they did before she started advertising cos she walks out looking good then can’t maintain it and still tags em .....after being closed for 3 months they don’t need to be gifting no bugger nothing at all and keeping money for themselves , hairdressers can’t work enuf hours in the day at minute to match demand so they need to work hard and reap the rewards for themselves

How are these 2 colours any different?! 😂

And she's actually Ad/PRd it this time 😂 either because it was mentioned on here or the salon are desperate 😂
There is no way that is brunette, it’s still blonde 😂 she should be ashamed of herself accepting a free hair do when salons have been closed for months and months the skank.
I’m just going to leave this explanation of brunette here for you Emily 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
There is no way that is brunette, it’s still blonde 😂 she should be ashamed of herself accepting a free hair do when salons have been closed for months and months the skank.
I’m just going to leave this explanation of brunette here for you Emily 👍🏻
Thought it might be my eyes then def doesn’t look brunette to me! Just looks yellow and then brassy a bit higher up no??

When she does those hair toss videos it’s hideous, she really does think she’s a sexy minx doesn’t she 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That hair does nothing for her at all. To think she’s not even 30 yet but she looks about 45

• Haha
I can't decide if I like the hair cut more, it makes her look older, however it's better than the mess she had before, she couldn't be bothered to do much with it, I have so much hair and I'm considering chopping it off because it's too much hassell. However, the hair colour is just blond (heat was put on and normally the heat is to help lift the hair, I've never had it as I went dark), it looks like it has a weird lighter ring around the bottom.

Have come to the conclusion this Billie lassie is taking lard arse for a mug.
Correct me if I’m wrong but if you were going to “go back brunette” you wouldn’t have ginger hair at the end? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.