Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue a story where she’s crying saying it’s sooooo hard bc hella is demanding mummy plays with her when she has a newborn stuck to her chest and moley has the AUDACITY to go to work but it’s okay because she’s sooooo relatable #mummyblogger

I don’t think hubby actually looked too thrilled when she told him in her video hahahah 🥴
I just watched this bit back and he really didn't look too thrilled and the reaction seemed to be because he knew she would be filming he had to do something. Honestly, it's the sort of reaction I get if I buy my husband some guinness. Really starting to think either she wanted it and didn't tell him (an excuse to not go back to work) or it really wasn't planned at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i don’t know why but her having hella and now pregnant with a boy, just gives me feebs vibes. The new baby will be the golden child and hella just left!
Oh christ not another Mick on the go 🤦🏼‍♀️😄 she's deffo up there with the beggy, smug, lazy hole attitude! It will be golden balls and Hella probably won't be able to do right for wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh christ not another Mick on the go 🤦🏼‍♀️😄 she's deffo up there with the beggy, smug, lazy hole attitude! It will be golden balls and Hella probably won't be able to do right for wrong
The difference being feebs lives off hubby’s money, whereas Emily lives off moleys minimum wage

The difference being feebs lives off hubby’s money, whereas Emily lives off moleys minimum wage
She tries to spend like her on his minimum wage 😄 god I do feel sorry for the mole he's absolutely fucked now! 🥴 he's gonna have to do 72hrs in Asda just to accommodate her chocolate habit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t cope with how out of breath she is on her stories where she’s showing the dresses!! She really needs to lose some weight

Reactions: 7
I’m just wondering why she’s actively trying to maintain or lose weight during her pregnancy and didn’t do so before falling pregnant if they knew they were going to try for a baby. Do you think the midwives and doctors have advised her to?

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think the excuse of Ella's shirt being too tight is bullshit and she just didn't want to be judged for rushing out on the first day the shops are open?
Ella’s shirt is probably too tight as they don’t eat the best and it’s been Easter, not blaming the kid but honestly just look at what they eat

Breathing out of her arse doing minimal movement. She’s a beacon of health

A weighloss surgery advert just popped up after emilys (and before poppy adams) stories. Not sure if its aimed at me or emily. Cheers insta

• Haha
You can literally see how far she's arched her back to make her bump appear bigger. She's just cut the photo off that far but you can still see it at the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She sounded so out of breath on them stories of her showing the kids clothes she’d bought today I actually thought she was going to pass out halfway through. Why would you even post that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She sounded so out of breath on them stories of her showing the kids clothes she’d bought today I actually thought she was going to pass out halfway through. Why would you even post that?!
Desperate to be an instamummy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.