Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t know how much I needed to see this. As I said I couldn’t afford and would do what I had to do. However I read this to my partner yesterday and agreed we would make it work. But woke up today drenched in blood and it’s gone. However we will be trying for another in the near future and that is thanks to you! Also now I’m fed up of seeing the smug witch...
so sorry for your loss ❤ I know exactly how hard that feeling is I lost 2 before finally being blessed. our parents just kept telling us it will happen when it happens ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know pregnancy can do some strange things to your hair but jesus christ that's some yellow mess on her head 🥴 she best be careful pulling those polyester dresses over her head she may catch fire

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In full on nesting mode today 😂 duck off Emily, you’ve made it known you’ve been pregnant for all of 5 mins. What you actually mean is, you’ve decided to actually get up off your fat arse and do something besides sitting down and binge watching Netflix with your 50th cuppa of the day, so trying to insist it’s because you’re pregnant for attention. Nobody gives a crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In full on nesting mode today 😂 duck off Emily, you’ve made it known you’ve been pregnant for all of 5 mins. What you actually mean is, you’ve decided to actually get up off your fat arse and do something besides sitting down and binge watching Netflix with your 50th cuppa of the day, so trying to insist it’s because you’re pregnant for attention. Nobody gives a crap!
She's a tit

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t have put it better myself 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Is nesting what women do the week or two before they give birth? Not, not at this stage?

She’s classic attention seeking saying she is ‘nesting’ - its bullshit she’s just cleaning her house but because she’s so used to sitting on her arse it must be a shock to the system for poor Emily

• Haha
She’s classic attention seeking saying she is ‘nesting’ - its bullshit she’s just cleaning her house but because she’s so used to sitting on her arse it must be a shock to the system for poor Emily
Because she has to get in that she's pregnant in everything she says

Reactions: 5
I know she announced her pregnancy later than most do but oh my god it’s going to be a long wait until September if she feels the need to remind everyone that she’s pregnant everyday. Also, how have I just realised that whilst the schools are off in the summer for 6 weeks she’s going to be heavily pregnant and have a 5 year old at home who demands her attention every minute!

• Haha
Why can’t she take the ‘puppy’ out for a walk herself? The ‘toddler’ will be at school. What else does she have to do?

Reactions: 6
Have I missed something? Why does the “hubby” 🙄 have to work all day and come home and walk the dog?
F32E7B01-93C1-4598-B555-832200A2947E.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ugh. She's so irritating. Just the way she writes. "Can't risk him pulling me over" and then adds the pregnancy emoji 🤦🏻‍♀️
WE KNOW YOU'RE PREGNANT! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE PREGNANT.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't bear to look at her instagram account anymore, her smug face needs a hard slap
Her smug ugly face is SO annoying, I’ve heard her speaking SO many times about how she can’t walk the dog because he’s too strong. More like she’s too relaxed and goopy with him like she is with her spoilt daughter?
D5BF85C5-FE72-40D6-8ED3-428D658075D0.png

• Sick
She’s not exactly a delicate flower who weighs next to nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least now she can give an excuse for not walking the dog though ehh 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.