Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope if anything is wrong, she's okay. But last time she dissapeared it was because she fell into a pile of brownies and takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet it’s just a case of her falling off the wagon again
I agree. I think she’s going to come back with a post/stories about how down she is, somethings upset her - some reference to trolls again maybe? and she will be blaming the situation for falling off the SW wagon for the billionth time....blah...blah...blah and how she’s struggling at the moment 🙄

Reactions: 3
I agree. I think she’s going to come back with a post/stories about how down she is, somethings upset her - some reference to trolls again maybe? and she will be blaming the situation for falling off the SW wagon for the billionth time....blah...blah...blah and how she’s struggling at the moment 🙄
Either that or it will be something in the news that has got to her and upset her.
That's something else she tends to do too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s probably sat in bed with a cuppa, box of brownies smiling to herself because we’re so desperate to know where she is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think if it was, she would say more, she's a bandwagon jumper usually that has pages and pages of quotes and hashtags
She did it with the school meals thing though. She went silent for a few days and came back and posted loads about how she was in tears reading it all

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.