Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps blaming lockdown for her weight gain but she gained half of it before lockdown begun!

Reactions: 11
You just know she’s THAT customer...begging for free shoes 🥴 how many other thousands of school children have the same issue?? And have no income coming in so really could do with a free pair! Disgusting
To be fair, she’s not asking for a free pair. Clarks ran a promotion last autumn that of the kids had grown out of their school shoes anytime before this autumn, they’d replace them for free.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow she does not look good in any of the strange sack dresses and clown joggers. I feel bad for her as she clearly has some mental issues around food and needs some support

Reactions: 7
I personally don't think she has it.
I know several people who do and losing weight makes no difference.
When she lost weight, she lost so much off of her legs and everything
Nah if you look back on her pics when shes 5 stone lighter her legs dont change much. Deffo has lipeodema. The same with the tops of her arms.

Reactions: 4
I personally don't think she has it.
I know several people who do and losing weight makes no difference.
When she lost weight, she lost so much off of her legs and everything
I'm not sure she has it either. When she started she was over 19 stone. She lost 4 & a half stone which is brilliant, but she was still 15.5 stone at the height of 5'3? So I'd say she still needed to lose a few more stones for it to have any impact on her shape, as that's where her fat stores

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure she has it either. When she started she was over 19 stone. She lost 4 & a half stone which is brilliant, but she was still 15.5 stone at the height of 5'3? So I'd say she still needed to lose a few more stones for it to have any impact on her shape, as that's where her fat stores
she looks bigger now than her before picture on that!

Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s lot weight there and her legs went down. I think she’s just bottom heavy on her hips and her legs.

Reactions: 2
She defo has gone past this now!! She looked absolutely huge in her haul. But of course?! That will of course happen when you eat tit every day and eat brownies like no tomorrow. Also wtf was that black t-shirt dress? It looked like a sack
9B62318A-3AA8-4B13-AB8D-809F77925E99.jpeg

Yeah exactly. She lost loads off her legs. She was still the same shape but that won't change.
Defo think that's just where she carries her weight.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah exactly. She lost loads off her legs. She was still the same shape but that won't change.
Defo think that's just where she carries her weight.
Omg yes she looks A LOT smaller on the bottom in these pics! Nothing like she does now. I'd say she's back to her starting weight, which must make her feel like tit but she needs to get real

Reactions: 5
I think she has the condition lipodema (sorry my spelling is rubbish) in her legs as they seem to look spongy and they are so big. When she got to 15 stones, I think her shape was actually really good and she dressed nicely for it. Not everyone wants to be 10 stone something but now she’s well over that weight but won’t admit she’s lost complete control!

Her latest story post about how she’ll be saving money on snacks when Ella goes back to school pissed me off. So it’s alright when Emily scoffs herself to the brim with snacks and food but when her small child does she starts thinking of the money lost? Ella probably doesn’t even eat as much as she does... I know she meant it in a joking way but even as a joke it’s not funny! What a horrible weird woman she is. She doesn’t come across as motherly at all.. she ought to stay away from the snacks she’s ballooned

Reactions: 11
That hairband is drawing even more attention to her godawful hair. She needs to go back dark and have a intense condition

Reactions: 7
Sorry wait 🤚

She is concerned that a hair bobble may cause damage to her hair 😅😅😅

Also...Chocolate allergy sounds like your body's way of saying FEED ME VEGETABLES.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.