Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to have a baby monitor for a 4 year old?
No. But this is mrs Emily Walters were talking about. She still thinks her child is a baby, she treats her like a little toddler probably because she’s indenial and doesn’t want to admit her baby is growing up! She’s honestly pathetic and her parenting is utter shite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just came to day about the baby monitor. Fgs she is watching Ella play in her bedroom. She is 5 in July (I know this cos my son was born week after her) wtf is she doing. Im sure she can shout for her mam if she needs her. Complains that she won't play on her own for 5 minutes but constantly watching her anyway!

Reactions: 10
I have a four year old who is a few months younger than Hella and if he wants to play up in his room I let him... no need to watch on a bloody baby monitor. And also I don’t think their house is massive? So surely if Hella needed her she would hear her shout??

Reactions: 12
That hairband is drawing even more attention to her godawful hair. She needs to go back dark and have a intense condition
I keep seeing Jesus crucifixion with that stupid hairband! Is it too far back as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know why she is wearing her new headband 10 miles back from the front of her head? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so thankful for that new ad, I would never have figured out how to make cheese on bread otherwise 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When does she ever bleeping eat soup for lunch as per the ad?
It’s always a banquet for her lol.
Joke she’s had a lie in and breakfast cooked for her, she mustn’t think much of hubby to not have done that for him

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else seen she’s changed her bio?

Used to say about how much weight she’d lost, that’s completely gone now. Probably because she’s above her previous starting weight 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Likes her bucketfuls of tea doesn’t she? Presumably they’re completed with a bucketful of milk. That hexA will be gone in no time!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.