Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Djakm

Don’t know what makes me cringe more, Emily calling him ‘hubby’ or ‘daddy’ 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Annie65

VIP Member
This is what I don't understand, just put up some text saying somethings happened, it's shit I'll be back later, rather than recording a video of her crying and spending stories talking about how she can't talk about it.
Trying to cry. Didn’t quite manage to squeeze a tear out

Reactions: 11

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Here we go again, brace yourselves everyone - another bloody haul of clothes that she complains she had to ‘size up’ in. Never known someone buy so many clothes for themselves whilst moaning that they’re skint!

Reactions: 10

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Imagine being a parent of a child at that school and seeing her jumping up and down like she’s won the lottery after dropping one child off at the school gates 😳 what must they think!!
Imagine how Ella would feel knowing her mums so happy for her to be back to school

• Wow

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
I just came to day about the baby monitor. Fgs she is watching Ella play in her bedroom. She is 5 in July (I know this cos my son was born week after her) wtf is she doing. Im sure she can shout for her mam if she needs her. Complains that she won't play on her own for 5 minutes but constantly watching her anyway!

underc0ver

“She didn’t know I was going to record” of course she knew ya giant turd, you’ve always got the camera in her face!!!

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
It’s almost 2 and I can’t sleep, remembered Emily had that massive jump in followers and wanted to see what happened and 🤣🤣🤣. Did the bought followers get deleted within a day?!
maybe the payment declined and they all had to be returned 😂😂

• Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
So is she saying Ella is a Hella because of formula?
That’s utter rubbish and I’m not arsed what Mother’s use but I think she was out of order last night filming she’s having a time out from Ella and leaving David with her.
She probably wasn’t as bad as Emily made out, it was more about her than Ella.
Also the kid wouldn’t have been in long from school
She said her child was doing her head in, which I think is disgusting to air on social media. Imagine what it'll be like with a newborn plus Hella.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
It’s okay everyone she’s happy with her weight gain despite up until a few months ago doing slimming world??

• Haha

tatlar

What a surprise, she’s back begging (oh sorry, PROMOTING) a local business doing food.

If you want it so much, buy it and then do a review. Don’t post about them in the hope they send you free stuff, you look like a beg 😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
View attachment 547074Fucking colour of her hair! She is such a shit advert for that salon. I’d be embarrassed if I was the hairdresser who done that!
Why does she want another baby when her little girl constantly does her head in🙄 two young kids is a right handful. She will never stop complaining once the sprog is here! she's such a moany, ungrateful bastard she needs a good kick up her big fat arse! How about she stops sulking for once in her life and acts a bit more grateful 🤨 the more she has the less grateful she seems!!! She's an absolute fucking tool, but there are people out there who would love to own their own home and have a family. She just needs to shut her fat gob and stay off the Internet ffs!

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
*Yawn*.... such a smug, self satisfied "reveal"! 😑 She barely wants the child she has because she's such a fat, lazy slob who can't be arsed to even brush her hair, so why is she adding another? 🙄 No doubt shell get a lot of freebies, as per the norm for these shitfluencers! 😑 And as if she'll maintain her weight - she doesn't even look pregnant now, just fat! 😂

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
The sad thing is, she looked really good when she lost the weight before, it really suited her. Now she just looks like a sack of potatoes in whatever she wears because she just can’t be arsed.

As if Hella would even know what a spa day is let alone the fact that they do a kids spa day. Beggy Emily putting words in her daughters mouth all for a freebie the skank!

• Sad
  • Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Popping on for a nosey as it's been a while and Jesus Christ..... how much weight has she gained? 😱 And my god, wtf is the deal with that haul and her claims of being a size 20 on the bottom? 😱 She looks hideous in everything! 🤢
She looks like a farmers wife.
Future Thread suggestion: Emilywalters_journal: Mrs Hoggit is her name! Looking like a fat frumpy farmers wife is her game!😂😂

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Her dog has always, for as long as I've followed her, always been on top of her, near her whatever but funny now he's all of a sudden 'protective and clingy' 😂 when there's literally no difference

• Haha